[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/biz/ how do I start my own business? Is there like a step-by-step
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: don jon.jpg (69 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
don jon.jpg
69 KB, 600x396
/biz/ how do I start my own business? Is there like a step-by-step guide? I want to start my own gym then move onto apparel and supplements but I don't know how to start.
>>
>>1093218
Whats your startup capital?
>>
Sucking cocks is for a startup is free, and can net you a killer gain on a weekly basis, plus all of your hours are hand-picked by you, and you don't need to pay taxes.

It's literally the golden job opportunity
>>
>>1093220
right now it's zero but I work a decent fulltime job that pays ~40k/year
>>
File: gaston.png (506 KB, 591x612) Image search: [Google]
gaston.png
506 KB, 591x612
>>1093270
... and I have very few expenses so I can save about 1k/month. I also have pretty good credit, but not exactly certain on my score.
>>
You have some vision of the market you want to be in.....but why start with the most expensive part, unless your a hell of a salesman and have a list of potential investors lined up.

Start with supplements(cheapest to produce), move to apparel, and after you can find that successful, move to opening a gym.

Lower your expenses, fuck your credit, the time its going to actually take to build a brand that doesn't suck dick, you can use that time to build starting capital.
>>
File: shredded as shredded can be.jpg (53 KB, 525x628) Image search: [Google]
shredded as shredded can be.jpg
53 KB, 525x628
>>1093281
>start with supplements then build to a gym
that's actually a really good idea, but where do I start there? I have no experience dealing with distributors, I understand/know how to use all of the popular supplements and if I were to go down the path of making/marketing my own... would I outsource? I feel like that would get expensive really quickly but I am prepared to put down significant shekels to fund my dreams. I'm motivated, and the idea of seeing my dream business grow would be amazing.
>>
>start with supplement then merchandise apparel, then if you really really want too, and make financial sense you open a initially limited chain of gyms.

To start with supplements, find a competitor product, reverse engineer it(fancy word for: How the fuck do you make one?) then there's gonna be different ways, you might find a pill manufacturer that you tell em what's in it, they make it, or you might source each fucking ingredient and have your own pressing/ just farm it out to be pressed. I don't fucking know shit about pills/chemistry...yet.

You would outsource. You don't currently make much money, you save shit of your $3000/month, you clearly exercise and use this type of fairy dust. My advice, rice & beans + a multivitamin, and occasional fruit and veggies, save your cash, your not a body builder anymore your a businessman. The goal of a businessman is simple, find the answer to all of the questions you have about starting your business, fucking do it, and mark it up to what your market will bear. Actions speak louder than words. Open some document and excel sheets and let us know in 6 months if you think you have a profitable idea
>>
>>1093295
Supplements are a load of shit, it's all advertising. You'll either need a famous spokesman or you're famous. Become a famous YouTuber and sell your shit there.
>>
File: candytoe crush.jpg (175 KB, 638x367) Image search: [Google]
candytoe crush.jpg
175 KB, 638x367
>>1093340
>become a famous youtuber
sure no problem m80
>>
>>1093220
bout $3.50
>>
File: 1454299661611.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1454299661611.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>45s
>>
>>1093295
That's a horrible idea. You should only do supplements last and only if you're willing to learn about the chemistry behind them.

Start with apparel and move onto gyms. Setup a "fitness motivation" instagram and build it up then sell shirts/joggers through it and send free clothing to small-med sized fit looking attn whores on instagram.
>>
You should look at Netrork marketing and/or franchise
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.