[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you really think that you could just dump ETH? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x768
Did you really think that you could just dump ETH?

It's not that simple my friends. ETH is coming back.
>>
Up almost a whole dollar in the lat 24 hours. Current price $5.25
>>
Ridiculous amount of news is about to hit.

Ethereum just mined the millionth block. A major milestone.
>>
ETH train is making another stop at the station. Don't listen to the trolls and haters. Don't let them talk you out of bitcoin 2.0
>>
>>1092985

Who are you even talking to? Nobody is even in your thread you fucking retard. How pathetic.
>>
>>1093149
Here you are though.
>>
>>1093149
Lmfao
Fucking OP. At least change your ID to make it seem like there is interest like the 2 other ETH shills do.
>>
>>1093158
Im not trying to pretend to be two different people though.
>>
File: stop-13609144812.jpg (44 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
stop-13609144812.jpg
44 KB, 500x642
>>1093165
>>
>>1093165
I know. I'm saying you should. The other ETH shills do it so you should too. It goes something like this:

>hey /biz/ I hear good things about Ethereum. How do I buy this?
>you can buy them on poloniex
>cool! thanks man!
>anytime bro.

Yadda yadda... But it's all the same person with different IPs. Then you wait a bit and rinse repeat. Otherwise you just look like you are making a ton of posts in your own thread and not getting any response like what happened here. Shilling 101, bro.
>>
>>1093173
If you spent more time getting ETH instead of posting hillarious memes maybe you'd get somewhere in life
>>
>>1093177
Ive never attempted to obfuscate my ip and i make a tonne of eth posts. There's always someone to argue with.
>>
>>1093181
You should. This thread started off embarrassing until I saved you with this shilling discussion. Your buddies all do it so no big deal. Don't worry I got your back.
>>
>>1093178

>buying ETH is life progress
>on 4chin while mocking people for reaction pics

Think you're blowing it out of proportion a bit there boyo. You're truly dumb.
>>
The people who pump and dumped this will feel foolish in a year or 2. Ethereum has a shot at being a game changer.
>>
How can I earn ETH? I can devote all of Sunday toward it.
>>
>>1093199
I think you cant take a joke
>>
>>1093573
seconding. where can i buy?
>>
>>1093620
Get hold of bitcoin first and then use shapeshift.io.

Or the official wallet 'mist' has shapeshift integration.
>>
File: TheKINGisBACK.png (40 KB, 1093x586) Image search: [Google]
TheKINGisBACK.png
40 KB, 1093x586
The only thing that's coming back is Bitcoin after the smart people is done dumping at 0.014 on clueless shitcoin bagholders. 400 dollars already broken, and like I told you, by june you are going to see some serious shit. Easiest way to double your money ever by holding BTC, but keep dreaming on your flawed shitcoins.
>>
>>1093636
There is absolutely no way bitcoin will double. You're just holding the whales bags as they hedge in ethereum.

Bitcoin civil war will heat up, bitcoin will divide into two and you'll be left with a big heavy bag to hold while ethereum quadruples it's market cap over the next year.
>>
>>1093640
>all this ETH bagholder damage control
Capped.
>>
>>1093640
bitcoin is actually being used in the real world , and ethereum is pure speculation at this point. either one could swing either way, but I see both growing as people abandon fiat
>>
>>1093636
The halving is already priced in. You've been cucked.
>>
>>1093621
Well then, how do I get a hold on bitcoin?
And should I use Kraken to trade? I already registerd there, but never actually do anything.
>>
>>1094239

This

I believe BTC will rise in the coming months but the halving is obv already priced in

>buy cadbury stock in the summer, sell it near easter when the extra sales make the price go up
>>
Bought 970 at about 4.2 EUR.

This has to go higher eventually. Too much potential.
>>
>>1094307
u happy with it so far?
>>
>>1094307

With you there. I feel like I've done nothing but take in info about it for the past 2 weeks.

Homestead is so important. Once more people get to develop dapps it's on.
>>
>>1094753
EUR 5...I'd say so.

I had bought Bitcoin at around 200, so pretty much have doubled my money in that aspect. I know these things can spiral out of control in a positive way.

Also, it would have to die completely for me to lose it all for good and chances of that happening are not too high.
>>
Bump for more ETH discussion.
>>
report all eth post they are a illegal pump and dump and when replying write the word sage the in the options bar !!
>>
>>1096729
Buy ETH
>>
It is so much easyer to invest in real stocks look into FCx.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.