[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to short Ether?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ethereum_040414.jpg (37 KB, 729x457) Image search: [Google]
ethereum_040414.jpg
37 KB, 729x457
Serious question, can someone point me to a way to short this trash coin? I wanna profit from its inevitable downfall.
>>
>>1092520
Find someone to lend you eth at todays price with a promise to return the same number of coins at a future date which you presume will have a lower price

Sell the borrowed coins on day 1 and tske the money
>>
>shorting the future of business/banking interface

pumper dumper kiddies are hilarious
>>
Financial decisions based on pure butthurt are always a good idea.

I think you should short ETH op and thanks for the free money you are about to lose to the market.
>>
>>1092556
>thanks for the free money you are about to lose to the market
wat
You do realize if he loses money on the short, it only goes to the person he borrows the ETH from.... right?

I'm only mentioning this because I've seen this posted before a few times from either you, or someone as retarded as you.
>>
>>1092568
Yes, the money goes to an ETH holder.
>>
>>1092574
Exactly. He's not losing money "to the market" you dipshit.
>>
>>1092577
That's what it amounts to.
>>
>>1092582
>facepalm
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.