[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best value airline? Would that change depending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160115_131409_01.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160115_131409_01.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
What's the best value airline?
Would that change depending on the class?
>>
best value airline = email

but the runner up is Greyhound, their deals can't be beat
>>
>>1091207
What's the best value airline? Spirit or Frontier
Would that change depending on the class? Yes.
>>
>>1091207
Ryanair Holdings Plc
LON: RYA

- One of my personal favourites for a while now
>>
>>1091207

This entire post could have two different meanings.

Do you mean which of the airline stocks(shares) currently has the best value?

Or do you mean what is the cheapest airline to fly with?
>>
>>1091345
Cheapest to fly with; best flight for the lowest price
Londoner here
>>
Qantas
>>
>>1091302
My order:

US:
Spirit
Allegiant
Frontier
EU:
Ryanair
>>
>>1094847
Also: To fly these on the cheap, you need:

a) to not give a shit where you sit
b) be able to travel with nothing more than a backpack that you can shove under your seat
c) be willing to fly red-eye flights on weird days.
>>
>>1093347
This. Especially if you bought when it crashed
>>
Depends, how much is your life worth?

Aerospace fag here, half the airlines in the US are run by incompetent shitheads, do the bare legal minimum maintenance, and run the absolute biggest margin possible on spare parts. They usually, but now always, have the lowest prices. The other half hires actual engineers and mechanics, and properly maintains their planes. They usually are more expensive.

International version:
> Don't ever fly Norwegian Air. Ever.
> KLM is God tier.
>>
Don't ever fly on Allegiant.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/airlines/former-allegiant-air-mechanic-says-he-quit-over-obscene-maintenance/2260591

Southwest and Jetblue are alright.
>>
>>1094847
Fuck spirit

They ended up being more expensive than Delta because we needed to have two carry ons and one checked bag between two people
>>
>>1097125
That's how it works dipshit- pay a reasonable fee or get fucked in every hole on accessories and additions.

On Ryanair they basically fuck you on extra luggage, and if you get hungry and order food mid-flight they'll lop off a finger, diddle your fiancee with it and then lob a stale sandwich at you.
>>
>>1097495
Yeah but it's what you sign up for.

Only an idiot like that other guy doesn't factor in baggage costs, accept that they don't actually NEED the checked bag and pack a sandwich and a nalgene
>>
>>1096095
I concur, I was boarded on an Allegiant flight with an 18 inch crack in the windshield before the FAA/corporate people got involved and cancelled the flight. Of course then I was SOL on a flight because they couldn't bring in another plane that day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.