[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things that low wage cucks say about their job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: low-wage-cucks.png (1 MB, 1206x858) Image search: [Google]
low-wage-cucks.png
1 MB, 1206x858
ITT: things that low wage cucks say about their job
>>
I support the minimum wage increase.
>>
It's just a temporary position while I find something better.
>>
I have low ambitions so this is good enough

I will eventually get promoted to manager! That will surely be grand!
>>
>>1090944
I do this...why is this so wrong?
>>
>>1090952
everyone has to start somewhere but most people get stuck in the "somewhere" part
>>
>>1090952
If that's genuinely doing that, it's fine.

The vast majority of people in these jobs tell themselves they're "finding something better" and yet are still working the same job in 10 years time.
>>
>>1090956
>>1090958
This.

It's obviously fine to work any job when you're a student or whatever but the problem is getting into a mentality of "I'll do it in the future" or "It will sort itself out in time". Protip: it won't
>>
>>1090961
>>1090958
>>1090956
ah I see, I already have 3 month and 6 month goals for finding better employment, thank you for inspiring me to stick to them and do better
>>
>I stay here because really like the people I work with

>Finding a job is hard, I'm luck to have this one

>There's always so much work to be done. Corporate should recognize this and budget more hours for our store instead of having to send people home early/cut hours.

>I can't wait till the boss isn't looking so I can slack off

>The boss gets paid more, they should use their own money to buy us lunch and give us treats
>>
>>1090958
Ambition without proper goal setting and action is essentially mental masturbation. Believe it or not, most people don't know how to set goals for themselves.
>>
File: 1438751042790.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1438751042790.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>its a means to an end
>>
If rather be doing this than being a nigger
>>
> I'm voting for Trump, he will keep Mexicans from stealing our jobs.
>>
>>1091104
But this is true.

>I'm voting for Bernie/Hillary/Cruz/rubio/bush, they aren't bought out by foreign interest groups!
>>
File: 1455053033227.gif (46 KB, 408x410) Image search: [Google]
1455053033227.gif
46 KB, 408x410
>>1090938
>>
>>1091142
I'm not saying it isn't true, just that unskilled poorfags are the only ones that should be worried about spics taking their jobs.
>>
>>1091159
Oh OK good.

For sure but we need those jobs to be done and we can't forsake our own citizens in favor of cheap labor.

If they wish to come they should get into the country legally.
>>
File: 1422059311334.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1422059311334.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
I don't care what they say about their jobs

what gets me is what they say about mine
>>
>>1091231
>what gets me is what they say about mine

THIS.

>Anon why am I payed pennies for working so hard physically while people in those big buildings get paid many times more just for sitting at desks or using a computer!
>>
>>1090938
>My boss is such a jerk

>Boss is actually chill af and retard worker just wants to get paid for doing 0 work
>>
>>1091243
>>Boss is actually chill af and retard worker just wants to get paid for doing 0 work

Fucking this.

>TFW had chillest part-time job in highschool
>TFW people STILL complained about Manager even though the guy was hilarious, incredibly laidback and never got mad at anyone besides the obvious necessities of actually getting something done

One guy got mad because manager was unhappy that he didn't come into work because of some marijuana celebrating or some stoner drug addict shit
>>
>"You should only give 50% effort at any given time. If you always give 100% management will have unrealistic expectations of you and you'll burn out."

My co-worker lived by this phrase. We had a bad 4th quarter last year and went through staff reductions a week ago - he was labeled as expendable and laid off.
>>
>>1090938
>Why did they cut my hours again?
Because you're a fucking liability, retard.
>>
>>1090941
HAHAHA! Those dipshits.
>>
>>1091243
>>1091250
I don't get this, when I see someone more successful than me the first thing that pops into my head is "how did they get it, how did they do it", maybe I am too autistic to experience jealousy.
>>
i work a $35k/yr shit manual labor job while i'm waiting to start grad school. (don't ever fall for the math bachelors meme.)

>it pays the bills.
you're 35 years old and make $17/hour. you should be ashamed of yourself for that alone.

>where else pays as well as here?
MOVE TO A CITY.

>we're lucky to have a job.
kill yourself.
>>
>>1090938

I work as a waiter in the Summer and make more than $30/hr. That's way better than most of the shithead NEETs on this board are doing.
>>
>>1091549
godspeed!
>>
>>1091243
>>1091250
>tfw have to pretend being retarded to fit in with colleagues
>they complain over everything
>every order, every change, everything
>i just go "lol yeah god damn boss, amirite?"

>mfw one time a colleague started talking how nobody would notice if the managment didn't turn up, but everyone'd notice if WE had to call in sick because then all the important stuff would be left undone
>mfw we're lowlife almost minimum wage security
>mfw I went "lol yeah useless pricks amirite?"
>mfw no face

I honestly should kill myself if I remain at that job without any progress in my life for even just a couple of months more.
>>
>>1091572
I should add that I work in a hotel. The managment he was referring to was the hotel managment, not our security firms.

>tfw we sit in the dimly lit basement, hidden away from customers and employees
>we only come out of the dark when something happens or when we're supposed to check on the house
>literally at the bottom of the society
>>
File: haiti_textiles.jpg (88 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
haiti_textiles.jpg
88 KB, 640x360
low wage cucks of the world unite!
Destroy the elite!
Down with workers oppression!
Revolution now!
>>
man it sucks being a low wage cuck. maybe this is some sort of punishment
>>
>>1091572
Lol I tried to talk some reason into them in my case.

>G-guys... But [manager] is a nice guy, and this job really is a lot nicer that many others...
>"No anon manager is an asshole for being upset(not even firing or threatening to fire) me for not coming into work a few times without notice!"
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.