[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe some of you seen the thread earlier in which I posted a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: REPEAT-SHOT1-NEW.png (51 KB, 485x272) Image search: [Google]
REPEAT-SHOT1-NEW.png
51 KB, 485x272
Maybe some of you seen the thread earlier in which I posted a screenshot of the new game I am working on for iOS and Android.

Again, the screenshot was taken on the inbuilt SDK emulator so the resolution is not the best.

I am still considering releasing this game as a "premium" release and charging users to download it - compared to relying on advertising as my revenue stream.

Thoughts? Comments? Would you like to see a video?
>>
>>1090929

Hmmmm....
>>
>>1090929
This is a troll thread right? Right?
>>
Your main concerns should be advertising and promotion.
>>
>>1090929
Make it as addictive as possible (unloackable bonuses/skeleton armor/abilities), then put it on Amazon Underground and get paid for time spent in your game. Youre welcome.
>>
File: mario-bros-original.jpg (81 KB, 610x572) Image search: [Google]
mario-bros-original.jpg
81 KB, 610x572
Didn't Mario Brothers do this about 35 years ago?
>>
File: 1398052047731.png (272 KB, 1243x1948) Image search: [Google]
1398052047731.png
272 KB, 1243x1948
>>1090929
How come i've never seen you in /agdg/?
You know there's a permanent thread in /vg/ for game developers that has been around since before /vg/ and existed in /v/ when /v/ was swamped with generals.
We're a pretty big deal, the creator of Risk of Rain is still part of the community. We talk about this shit, network and help shill each others games. Don't know why you'd post this stuff here
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.