[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're so smart Biz, how come YOU haven't made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
If you're so smart Biz, how come YOU haven't made $72,000,000 at age 17 by trading stocks on your high school lunch break?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2873411/New-York-teen-72M-trading-stocks-lunch-breaks.html
>>
Because I made $72,000,000,000
>>
>>1090265
>those pictures

When will they learn, /biz/?
>>
what was the principal he started with?

is there foreign money laundering happening here? answer: probably
>>
>>1090283
it was a pretty popular hoax from a few years ago he just faked a bank balance and took some pictures of him and his friends blowing their parents money and the news ran with it
>>
>>1090283
This.

Probably from Bangladesh or West Bengal, India. Very corrupt places filled with ultra rich and ultra poor.

I doubt even 1 Mil is possible by his dad who was a migrant and he looks like only a 2nd gen migrant.

Source: I'm in India and yeah, there is a lot of "black money" or laundered money from bribes of higher level politicians, businessmen etc in India.
>>
File: 1434634236056.jpg (171 KB, 1520x1520) Image search: [Google]
1434634236056.jpg
171 KB, 1520x1520
>Mohammed Islam
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b7XFQ8Q1EU

What a sad cunt
>>
This kid is a legend. He faked pics of him giving TED talks in class and stuff and the media gobbled it up.
>>
>>1090265
>http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/dec/16/high-school-senior-who-claimed-fake-72m-fortune-releases-video-apology
kekity
>>
no nigger is allowed to open a trading account under age of 18
>>
>has to have money to buy stocks
>has to own stocks to trade them
>fuck i look like wit stocks
>10/10 mummy helped him
>>
>>1090292

Mohummed Islam $72 mil.
>>
>>1090525

>what is lying
>>
what? it isn't even legal to trade stocks at 17 i thought
>>
>>1090265
>Become super rich for doing absolutely nothing.

Dear uncle Adolph...
>>
>If you're so smart Biz
I am not. Not associated with ISIS either :)
>>
this story is bullshit, if it were that simple we would all be fucking rich
>>
>>1090290
back to pol you racist shit
>>
>>1090265
lol

it is part of their culture to lie to people - never trust muslims
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.