[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: why.png (60 KB, 1448x568) Image search: [Google]
why.png
60 KB, 1448x568
Wth is going on here? Whats the underlying reason this poopcoin soared so much in the last few days. Is China pumping this?
>>
>>1089077
I'm looking at it and I wonder just what happened between 2/7-2/8. Anybody knows?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
China can't even buy it yet lads.

Just wait until they can!!!
>>
>>1089079
People bought shitloads of Ethereum.
>>
It's an emerging technology that has almost infinite potential. It (or something exactly like it that doesn't exist yet) will change the way business is done.

As of right now this is the only poopcoin making a dent in the crypto market.
>>
>>1089082
I know that Cpt.Obvious, the question is why. I doubt they all became suddenly enlightened all at once. Was there some kind of event that happened during that time?
>>
>>1089080
Why not? That was my initial thought, maybe it hit chinese news or something....

>>1089087
Thats what every new poopcoin says.
>>
File: 1455066185365.jpg (99 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1455066185365.jpg
99 KB, 400x388
Richard Branson is picking up some ETH. He got in late.

There are others like him and it's all these forces colliding into the price rise.
>>
>>1089103
You shilling, or has the Great Branson publicly talked about ETH?
>>
>>1089108
He held a conference on necker island back in may about the blockchain and they talked about ETH there apparently.
>>
>>1089108

Just shilling. But would it be weird to think he and others like him are buying? He was interested in Btc so he should def be interested in Eth aswell.
>>
is just a novelty bubble, check the charts of all the relatively popular cryptos, like dodgecoin, vertcoin, litecoin, maxcoin, quarkcoin, and most of the other shitcoins have a soar right at the beginning, then it bursts and goes back into the dark where it always belonged
>>
>>1089080
can't they just use a proxy and send their btc to an exchange like anyone else ?
>>
>>1089117
Read my post here
>>1089112
It was reported by an australian newspaper google it.

>>1089124
Yep you're a faggot who knows nothing. Dogecoin never had a market cap of half a billion dollars and a full third of bitcoins trading volume.

This is something truly momentous happening.
>>
>>1089139
They could but would you use a chinese exchange where you couldn't read the language and it was in a faraway country?

Most chinese crypto people never even heard of ETH
>>
ETH was just massively undervalued in early January. If you look at the uses big corporations will have with the technology and how far along they are in the project, in hindsight it's astonishing that the price was that low.
>>
>>1089149
thats literally what all of those shitcoins said about their coin at the bull face. make money by inflating the bubble, but dont expect this shit to last more than a year
>>
Where will ETH be in 10 years?
>>
>>1089100
Is this the first time you've ever seen a pump?

The real reason was ETH had been sold and found a floor, once whales caught onto that a trend shift at break neck speed is possible, it happens all the time in penny stocks.
>>
lol. It's virtually non existent in China at the moment, no major exchange trading it. Next DEVCON will be in China. The price will explode for the 10th time in 2016. Enjoy your poverty nocoiner moron.
>>
>>1089176
Everywhere.
>>
>>1089077
You can actually find a map saying where the moneys flowing from somewhere
>>
I have no idea how this trading business, much more coin buisness, works but today I found 50€ on the street.

Should I go to poloniex and buy as much ETH as I can from it?
>>
>>1089216
Yes. On kraken you can do direct EUR - ETH trading. Use kraken.
>>
just got about 23 ether, gonna get $150 worth tomorrow
>>
>>1089179
the devcon is in november though isn't it?
>>
File: debt per capita 1918 to 2011.png (9 KB, 702x434) Image search: [Google]
debt per capita 1918 to 2011.png
9 KB, 702x434
ITT idiots who think 2x return is rare

go play with options, on a $100 stock you can buy a $1.5 put option and, if the stock falls to 96 you can sell that put for $3.5.

shitcoins come and go, if you want crypto buy one with a smaller marketcap, check coinmarketcap.com.
>>
>>1089342
Umm currently im 25x return. And it will be 250x soon you watch. This is the birth of a new currency not a namby pamby stock you mongchild
>>
>>1089342
>buy a shitcoin

Ok bro looks like you know nothing see ya faggot.
>>
>>1089216
Thank you Anonymous 4chan poster.

I already know the answere and I know its a retarded question but I'll still ask since I am completely inexperienced.

I couldn't possibly lose more than the 50€ I put in if shit goes downhill right? I don't really mind if I lose the 50 bucks since its money that I shouldn't have had in the first place, but I am obviously not ready for more.
>>
>>1089359

You're safe. Theres no leverage trading on poloniex or shapeshift or any crypto exchanges afaik.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.