[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: guppy CNBC 20160210 gold.jpg (82 KB, 981x452) Image search: [Google]
guppy CNBC 20160210 gold.jpg
82 KB, 981x452
>Trump to be President of the United States
>Game Theory indicates the US, Russia, Iran and OPEC won't come to an agreement in the foreseeable future
>Russia and US will be fucked the most
>World War III is inevitable
>$10/barrel is inevitable
>Gold will go through the roof in '16
>Invest everything in physical gold and find me on The Beach in Thailand
>>
>>1088577
>When the whole world is destroyed by nuclear bombs, then people will want gold.

This logic is amazing cucklogic
>>
>>1088581
yeah gold was worthless in ww2 senpai buy ETH instead
>>
>>1088577
bottlecaps instead of gold
>>
Got 2gramm some moths back just for the fun of it.
>>
>>1088577
>Game Theory indicates the US, Russia, Iran and OPEC won't come to an agreement in the foreseeable future
No, it implies it given certain assumptions and the complete absence of a billion variables that actually exist.

People like you who believe theory over empirical evidence are the reason Economics will never be taken seriously as a discipline.
>>
Buy ETH
>>
STALLMAN WILLS IT, LET IT BE
>>
>>1088601
>>1088848
>so many bagholders trying to get some BTC out of that memecoin
>>
>>1088839
But i also have a hundred box on Bernie. Literally.
>>
>>1088577
>Invest everything in physical gold

Enjoy the 99% tax you'll have to pay to "help support the war effort" if we ever reach that stage
>>
>>1088581
here we stand, and here we fall
>>
>>1088855

Oh for fucks sake what the hell is this retard doing. Oh wait, he's just supporting the non autistic politics version of himself.

>I don't know how shit works
>EVERYTHING CAN BE FREE
>>
>>1088577

Please explain your reasoning. And be specific. I know game theory.
>>
>>1088577
Holy shit.
Gold shills are as explicit and obnoxious as eth shills.
>>
>>1088577
Hello.

This is your friendly reminder that it is not happening. Ever. You may now resume believing everything you read on zerohedge.

Thanks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.