[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gold Price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: gold_3d_b_o_GBP_x (2).png (19 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
gold_3d_b_o_GBP_x (2).png
19 KB, 630x400
Reached £860.00 today so far ($1241.00)
China hoarding gold
Oil and stocks continue to fall
Where does it end?
>>
File: goldpepe.png (426 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
goldpepe.png
426 KB, 1000x800
>mfw bloomberg told me that gold was going to go down 6 months ago

>mfw bloomberg told me to sell dollars & gold and buy rubles

>mfw i always do the opposite of what bloomberg says
>>
>>1088519
I'm up over £500 since Monday, how much are you holding in gold?
>>
>>1088585
8 Oz

nice palis
>>
>>1088585
1 ounce. A gold coin i got as a gift from my grandmother. Probably wont sell ever, gonna become an engagement ring eventually. [spoiler]If any woman would fall for me[/spoiler]
>>
>>1088585
I got 100 grams in Xetra gold. 10 % of my portfolio.
>>
>>1088522
Bloomberg are the biggest snakes in their 'advice' columns.
>>
>>1088609
It's brilliant, just do the opposite of that they say and you'll be rich in no time !
>>
>>1088610
Kek
>>
When will it peak fellow /biz/raelites?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HazQlWgdzg
>>
>>1088519

>tfw put £10000 into gold back when it was around £700 an ounce

Delicious.
>>
whats gonna make it go down guys? I wanna buy some
>>
If a person bought ~3 ounces right now, for long term storage, would they be fucking up? I dont see the price coming down anytime soon
>>
>>1088743
at the moment i dont think anyone has a clue. chinas buying loads of it

i was telling /biz/ to buy it 6 months ago at a low but people wouldnt let go of the bitcoin meme
>>
>>1088519
Have hoarded gold since 09, news of rise and fall of gold price barely faze me anymore.
>>
its at 871 now. its official, gold is the highest since the financial crisis.

>>1088743
i think its sensible to always keep a little bit anyway. I wouldnt personally be buying 3 oz at the moment considering premiums are going to add another few quid onto it also.

would you be more pissed off if u bought some and it went down £100
or if you didnt buy some and it went up £100

when you think of that and also take into consideration what you think is the most likely outcome then you have reached your decision, thats how i usually do it ;)
>>
>>1088519

Pretty sure gold reaching $10,000 an ounce is enough to start a world war over.

And oh, enjoy the 90% tax you'll have to pay then because the government WILL do it if it ever comes to that.
>>
MFW people on this board used to ass slam gold bugs
>>
Gold is dogshit. Physical gold is damn hard to sell for anywhere near spot.

Dump that shit and get on the ETH train and actually be a baller
>>
>>1088894

Gold bugs are fucking morons, and I say that as someone making mad money by virtue of having a third of my portfolio in gold.
>>
>>1088901

lol. I assume you mean ETF gold.

loser

Have fun getting paid when the Comex defaults just like Deutchebank
>>
>>1088743
if you live in a country that doesnt have a sales tax on silver then buy some of that shit

>>1088886
I don't want it to reach $10,000 an ounce, less than 3% of my savings are in gold
>>
>>1088952

Kek. Don't you have a tinfoil hat to repair?
>>
too many green IDs cant tell who the fuck is who
>>
>>1089025

Does this help?
>>
>>1088900
ETH are for short term yolo day traders
Physical Gold is mainly for long term investors

>damn hard to sell
Only if you're a retard who probably couldn't sell wood to a carpenter at half price

>>1089030
dont know who you are at all now, also how did you do that, did you reset your ip?
>>
>>1089024

if you have your assets on paper

you better get good at wiping
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.