[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What tier is a BBA in Accounting for the job market?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: wangyibing2.jpg (44 KB, 525x800) Image search: [Google]
wangyibing2.jpg
44 KB, 525x800
I'm in college set to graduate in the Fall of 2017 with a BBA in Accounting, and hopefully will be at my internship by then. Anyone else with a BBA in a finance related field want to share their experience?
>>
>>1088260
High school senior who's looking to major in accounting. Would also like to know my future.
>>
You need a masters degree for the CPA or a bachelors plus more credits. And an accountant isn't worth poop and pee unless they have it.
>>
>>1088260
Its shit tier. I'm sorry. :(
>>
>>1088260

Don't listen to the retards here, Accounting is a solid degree that you can literally do anything with and most Federal jobs, the FBI in particular, look for people with Accounting degrees.
>>
>>1088260

If you're in the US, do what you have to to get your CPA.

It's what makes the difference between the poor and rich bean counters.
>>
>>1090778
Yeah, the B of science accounting degree is p good but the BBA one sucks.
>>
>>1088260
I'll share.

Doing an Economics degree. Should graduate w/ 3.5GPA & doing a wealth management internship.

I'll be working on CFA , working with family business, and opening my own asset management company (partially for tax reasons).

Hoping to hit $1M net worth before 30 years of age, that's my goal for the past few years.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.