[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Withdrawl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
My dads incapacitated in the hospital. He is living and but can not make decisions or talk and canbarely move. I have the same name as him but im the 4th. I have his wallet. With his ID. He is about to pass this week. Im not on his bank account and im not power of attorney there isnt enough time to get it either. Im wondering if i could go up to his bank and withdrawl the money with a withdrawl slip through the drive through or inside. Any advice? Im trying to get the money out before they take it when he dies for hospital bills he owes 2+ million.
>>
>>1088081
The states estate lawyers will look at the account activity, especially with the money you are talking. So, no don't do it. However assuming there is no will you might be able to get a lawyer to do it all on the up and up. Be quick OP, while he lives the lawyer can still help you. Better be enough in that account to be worth it though.
>>
Its only around 3,000..
>>
>>1088088
HA HA HA AH AHAHAHAA A HAAHAHHAH
>>
>>1088090
Oh and I feel sorry about your dad. Now I feel bad for laughing. I don't think no one is really gonna care. Just write one of his checks if you want some of that money. Just date it from before he went into the hospital.
>>
He has no checks.. And his house will be takenby the state even though its completely paid off. He owes tomuch for medical bills
>>
Sorry about your Dad, OP. You should really get ahold of a lawyer. The house is something, at least. Also, a lot of older people stash stuff in their house. Tear that bitch limb from limb looking for hidden treasure if all else fails
>>
>old-ish man in the hospital incapacitated
>some time later, old man withdraws money in person from a bank
>debt owners review estate, ask bank about transactions
>bank understands gravity, has CCTV footage, and gets FBI involved as a matter of protocol
>FBI interviews family members

Better be a good disguise. Also, do you piss yourself easily?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.