[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ jokes aside, Nintendo has been going through a rough patch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 2759200-nintendo-logo.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2759200-nintendo-logo.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
/v/ jokes aside, Nintendo has been going through a rough patch lately and their stock price reflects that. But with the NX looming in the horizon could this be a good opportunity to buy Nintendo stock? Let's see, rumor has it that they're planning a new Smash and a new Zelda, their 2 biggest system pushers, as launch titles for the NX, and so even if the NX turns out to be a flop in the long run, I believe you can expect a sharp spike in their stocks upon launch.
>>
Fuck off back to your containment board
>>
^
>>
>>1087716
>>1087726
I'm actually serious though.
>>
SHORT IT
>>
That's only if Nintendo doesn't tank and collapse.

They've been non profitable for a while and are going to have cash flow problems soon.
>>
>>1087741
Oh right, I forgot about that, but then again I think that will be more of a concern on the long term for them, since they're pretty much going all-in with their next system I don't expect them to go under at least until a couple years after it comes out.
>>
>>1087704
No seriously, go back to your containment board.

Nintendo hasent made a good business descision since the mid-90s and they've been in free fall since the wii-U came out
>>
>>1087754
>the Wii was the best selling console of all time and their value skyrocketed
>but no good decisions since the mid-90s
>>
>>1087757
Did it not fail after that? And they didn't sell many units? Especially with wii-u

If that's their best selling system then that's nothing to brag about

3rd party games don't even wanna touch the wii-u, that says something about the console
>>
>>1087764
The Wii anon, the Wii, not the Wii U. Completely different consoles. And the Wii is not just their best selling system, it's THE best selling system.
>>
>>1087757
Notice how I said they went I to free fall after the wiiU release.
All they managed to do was sell wii sports to small kids and old people. They failed to make an actual fan base which is why they are tanking so hard right now.
>>
>>1087764
>Did it not fail after that? And they didn't sell many units? Especially with wii-u
Order matters, and you also shouldn't start sentences with "and" because this leads to ambiguity especially combined with how you never clarify what "it that they units" are. Faggot.

Anyways everyone know that Nintendo had to stop publishing their magazine and shut down many of they're websites because their loosing money
>>
>>1087897
Is responding to
>>1087783
>>
k /v/, think about this.

Stock market is speculation to some point. Do you think female link is going to sell and save the company? Also think long term as you probably don't know for sure if you can whip that stock out should you read the reviews and want to. Might want to practice on something that is a little more stable first.
>>
>>1087897
Why so defensive about nintendo? Invest in it if you really believe it'll work well...

The best selling console isn't wii, its not even the best selling nintendo console

Why do you think the wii was successful and what will make the NX successful? Without 3rd party games and something new and unique that wii had when it first came out, it won't be successful

Why would a normal consumer buy an NX over other competitors?
>>
>>1087757
Doesn't matter if it's the greatest selling console in the universe if it isn't making them money. Nobody cares if you dump your money into Nintendo. Don't expect us to though kek.
>>
File: fuck off vtendo shill.png (72 KB, 731x866) Image search: [Google]
fuck off vtendo shill.png
72 KB, 731x866
>>1087768
The PS2 has outsold the Wii by an estimated 54 million units.
>>
Nintendo could be the most valuable company in Japan if they had a fucking brain.

Think Pokemon MMO, Pokemon Mobile, etc

Instead they pander to feminists and other anti-gamer activists by paying people to REMOVE CONTENT from their games (like all the censorship in FE Fates)
>>
>>1088021
And they still spent more money per console than Nintendo did minus the Wii U.
>>
File: 1422018247m_DISPLAY.jpg (33 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1422018247m_DISPLAY.jpg
33 KB, 800x536
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.