[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been toying In my mind about getting Into the stock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 59274905.jpg (61 KB, 240x236) Image search: [Google]
59274905.jpg
61 KB, 240x236
So I've been toying In my mind about getting Into the stock market, however I don't know what books /biz/ considers decent. I know the Art Of The Deal must be bullocks because Trump could've invested his money and gained interest and would've been up several billion from where he Is now doing absolutely nothing. With all of these scams on how to trade and what to trade I really just want a book that'll break down the fundamentals of economics and the stock exchange and perhaps a book that details all the jargon and helps to figure out what stocks are good short term, and what stocks are good long term. Any ideas?
>>
File: image.gif (776 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
776 KB, 500x206
Should buy ETH. Its not available on the stock market. It's much better than every stock.
>>
>>1087633
Alright fucker get out. I'm no expert, not even a novice and I can smell that bullshit from a mile away.
>>
>>1087643
>I can smell bullshit
>asks about getting into stocks

Stay poor.
>>
>>1087643
the funny thing is is that with all its hype, buying 50 eth right now and watching it ride to 5 even 10 dollars is more than likely the right move
>>
>>1087631
Read the sticky
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.