[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microcredit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: typical ipod user.jpg (57 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
typical ipod user.jpg
57 KB, 640x410
Suppose the gentleman pictured here decides to take out a microloan to expand his goat herd. How is it supposed to work, exactly? Do they have offices in the third world where people come in and talk to a loan officer? Do they just throw money around willy-nilly and hope some of the recipients pay up?
>>
I believe a lot of it is done through mobile banking, which is why google etc are investing in internet capacity in Africa. No idea about anything more specific than that
>>
>>1087202
He gets his hand chopped off for fucking around outside his work post.
>>
>>1087202
go to the kiva websiter and poke around but basically yeh

you apply and say why and how you plan to repay etc and the middle man compnay offers the microloan with money thats provided via donation or at super lower interest rates
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.