[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel that ETH turned out to be classic pump and dump scam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
How do you feel that ETH turned out to be classic pump and dump scam?
>>
File: 1444100411458.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1444100411458.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
Brilliant, I was very close to buying about $800 worth last night, glad I didn't. Its following the traditional bubble trajectory.

DUMP YOUR ETH WHILE YOU STILL CAN NECKBEARDS
>>
Damage control brigade should be arriving soon too.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 637x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 637x804
And then you zoom out a bit and realise it's nothing
>>
>>1087143

What level of delusion is this? You literally want to zoom out so far that you can't see the selloff to make yourself feel better? Holy shit you shills are unbelievable, you're deliberately ignoring facts.
>>
You know what the nicest thing about ETH is? Not that I've made 600$ of profit but seeing all those butthurt people because they got in too late or not at all.
>>
>>1087150
There is some profit taking. Some people are sitting on 20X their initial investment.

The market is just taking a rest before the next leg up.
>>
someone really needs to genocide the people in that trollbox of poloniex

"BIG FAAAALLLL xdddd"
"DUUUUMMPPP"
"ETH IS KILL"
"TOO THE MOOON"

fucking degenerate children
>>
>>1087154

But, I thought those who cashed out early were jumping the gun by a year? Why would they sell now if it wasn't heading to the moon?

Protip: They're the smart ones who played well. Take your $600 profit and be happy.
>>
>>1087166
Protip: They're the smart ones who played well. Take your $600 profit and be happy.
don't worry about me. We all know you don't give a flying fuck about us but in reality you don't want us to make even more profit.
>>
>>1087166
Who knows. Maybe they're in debt and need the money right now. Maybe they want to get married. Who knows. I am comfortable right now so I have no need to sell.
>>
It's now below 0.01!. Congratulations
>>
>>1087168
No one ever went broke taking profit senpai
>>
>>1087196
Just a fleshwound
>>
>>1087062
i knew it was a P&D the whole time. It's pretty obv when someone says look how different this thing is that allows you to save basic computer logic to the block chain! it doesn't take a retard to realize all these bells and whistles will not scale up and will become way to large to hold in the block chain ledger. I enjoy watching the shills shill on here and all the fish buying in.
>>
File: 1426628035966.jpg (518 KB, 1340x1370) Image search: [Google]
1426628035966.jpg
518 KB, 1340x1370
>>1087203
>>
>>1087227
>its still above 0.01
>bitcoin is stronger than yesterday
>>
>>1087070
I bought $700 last night, made 15% gains and cashed out this morning

git gud
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.