[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up, if you will, please. I've always assumed you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: vader and sheev.jpg (35 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
vader and sheev.jpg
35 KB, 540x380
Listen up, if you will, please.

I've always assumed you can get no further than your predecessors.
My father worked tirelessly for years, only to have most of it stripped from him at the 2008 financial collapse.
My stepfather was born into money, and has little-to-no say in the matters of finance.

A couple of years ago, I met a someone with significant pull in the community. However, at the time I was focused on furthering my education. He and I shared a rapport, but I never asked him his business.
As alluded, I have not contacted the said individual in years. I know one of his old stomping grounds. Would it be forthcoming to approach him in public and ask for advice or a mentorship?
>>
You must be the weird one on partys
>>
>>1086586
At least I don't go onto parties. Frankly, your idea of weird means little. I'm concerned with what little thought you have going on in your head.
>>
>>1086582
I don't know this individual as well as you of course, but I think most people are flattered by requests for mentoring, unless he has so much pull he gets a lot of them.
>>
>>1086582
Is kind of intrinsic; you'll just start talking about you interests and see if they are similar. Instead of matters like music or movies, you talk about business.
>>
>>1086588
you just confirmed to him that you are a retarded autist.
>>
>>1086623
It's the perfect guise on the internet with esteemed gentleman, such as yourself.
>>
>I've always assumed you can get no further than your predecessors.
Maybe if you used your peabrain for one second you'd realize how stupid this is
>>
>>1086633
While I cherish your opinion, I kindly reject it.
>>
>>1086633
This is a stupid thought. A decent parent will have taught you all their tricks by the time you're a teenager.
Only a tard or a miserable failure can't get ahead of their parents.
exceptions shit parents, and god emperor parents.
>>
>>1086749
You forgot entrepreneurial parents. However, most people these days are living in the day of corporate limelight, so it's difficult to excel without predetermination.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.