[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I major in Law or Finance, /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Phantom_Stress.jpg (159 KB, 468x587) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Stress.jpg
159 KB, 468x587
Should I major in Law or Finance, /biz/?
>>
buy a fishing vessel
>>
tell us 4chan
>>
>>1086125
Law, if you can't even choose your own degree I doubt you'd be able to score a good job with a financing degree.
>>
Finance Majors write Lawyers checks, who makes more?
>>
>>1086125
If youre too feeble-minded to make your own decisions I'd suggest burger flipper.
>>
There are easier ways to be unemployed, anon
>>
>>1086125
Only pick law if you can get into a T14. Otherwise, no.
>>
Become a shrimp fisherman.
>>
Law from a good school. You could probably get into finance with that law degree anyways. If you need to learn finance to break in just do the CFA exams.

But aren't law degrees post-grad? You will most likely have to study a different degree in undergrad anyways.
>>
>>1086125
law if you are at a top school, finance if not
>>
>>1087279
accountants and HR write checks, and they dont make that much
>>
>>1088442
what the fuck is t14
>>
>>1086803
>>1087282
Are you guys serious? He's probably 18 years old , you're dogging on him for asking advice from a pool of people that are supposedly successful? What a bucket of crabs this place is

It really depends on you. What were your strengths in high school?
>>
>>1088586
your strengths in high school are pretty irrelevant to anything else, hs as a whole may as well not exist
>>
>>1086125
>major in Law
KEK

Anyways, OP if you really want to be rich, double major in Accounting and Finance, then go to a top law school and work in Corporate Law.

You will have to travel a lot but I can assure you, the connections you will make will be invaluable.

Also, if you get really good the payoff can be well worth it.

The biggest problem is that when you start, you will be worked over like an Investment Banker, but only paid a portion of what he is. You will also be in more debt.

However, if you are very successful you will become invaluable to firms.
>>
>>1089538
damn, you're a fucking kike.

it's not that easy. you've gotta make the grades in high school, and have the resume to get into a good law school.
>>
buy a floating farm in the Mekong
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.