[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your life goals and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Dub8k.png (484 KB, 1280x4508) Image search: [Google]
Dub8k.png
484 KB, 1280x4508
What are your life goals and why?
>>
File: 1413779321928.jpg (403 KB, 1600x1218) Image search: [Google]
1413779321928.jpg
403 KB, 1600x1218
>>1086097
I want to be wealthy enough not to work.

Wealthy enough to have freedom as to where I go and what I spend my time doing.

Influential enough to fulfill my purpose on this world.
>>
to buy more ethereum
>>
I don't have a life goal because I don't have a life in the first place. . .

I am just living.

>woooaaaahh mannn deeep
>>
>>1086097

>Target:
>Put the max amount possible into my 401k every year.
>Get a divorce the second my son graduates from college (in ~17 years.)
>Retire at 50 and be financially independent somewhere cheap

>Stretch Target:
>Found my own company
>>
I want to get into a research lab.

I wanted to go to med school but it's too competitive anyways and it wouldn't be as fulfilling as I'd like.

I want to research autoimmune diseases - I have one and I don't want it to ruin anyone else's life like it did for me.
>>
>>1086097
This also.
But research isn't going to do that ha
>>
Have enough money that I don't have to work, possibly make my money work for me, and just live on an island and do my thing.
>>
>>1086097
Be good enough at what I do to be paid well for it.
To stay healthy and fit so I live as long as possible.
To be happy.
To not be alone.
To use my ethereum holdings to buy a ticket to Mars and take the great grand kids to Disney World Mars.
>>
>>1086097
After reading this... now can I buy a lottery ticket?
>>
>>1086219
>Get a divorce the second my son graduates from college (in ~17 years.)

Story? Age? Why did you get married in the first place?

Share some advice to the youngfags of /biz/.
>>
>>1086799
He was stupid.
>>
>>1086796
RESPOND
This
>>
I just take advantage of good opportunities as they come. I'm currently 19 and a department manager at a supermarket, I'm thinking management could be a good path to take. I plan on getting a few years experience and then getting a better management job. My life goal is simple but I wish to see as much of the world as I can before I die. I want to save a lot of money and have a year where I'm not working and travel the world. As well as going on good holidays
>>
make a lot of money
>>
fuck you
>>
>>1086097
To make money. I want wealth. Not to impress people or attract bitches but just because making money is exciting as shit. Nothing feels better than having more money.
>>
To live comfortably at a standard of living greater than my father's with lots of money to retire in my early 60s and maintain that standard of living.

Also enough money to travel and take my family on vacation. I'm a simple man of simple tastes so I really don't have to aim too high to make that all happen.
>>
I want enough money to be a fiction writer and remain middle class or better, so essentially enough to retire.

>>1088280
>Nothing feels better than having more money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ybjgXAGMaA
>>
>>1086097
Health and growth. More than money I value loyalty. More than physical wealth I value meaningful relationships.
>>
>>1086097
a well built house in a nice area of town, a job that isn't too stressful or demanding while still paying me enough to live comfortably, a redpilled wife and one son, or two daughters since I would try for a son if I had one daughter but wouldn't try a third time
>>
>Happiness
>Low stress levels
>Above average income
>Below average hours worked
>Enough to live comfortably and worry-free

That's about it.
>>
happiness or at least overcoming depression cause their life goals and if I don't I might not have one

also graduating from grad school
>>
>>1088481
Fucking this.
70k and 35 hours is ideal.
>>
Buying as much ether as i can
>>
File: JUSTDOIT.jpg (49 KB, 595x582) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDOIT.jpg
49 KB, 595x582
Honestly I just want to help other kids who don't get a real education. But first:

>Get rich
>Have credibility
>Take shitty 2yr teaching course
>Buy my way into getting a classroom since I'm rich and everyone wants me now(takes forever)
>Become an IT teacher
>Have after school driving classes from one of the driving schools I own
>Give students free courses (I'm rich bitch)

All while teaching the kids how computers work/ how to migrate windows/balance a checkbook (use excel as excuse to teach them biz)/how to download a gf for the kids w/o fathers, etc

All while fucking the substitute teachers on the dL
>>
>>1089075
you planning to rape some kids?
>>
>>1088624
Jealous that this is your goal. I'm doing it with a comfy office job at 25 but my drive keeps saying go harder.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.