[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into investing and making money off of business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ss.jpg (38 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
38 KB, 600x441
I want to get into investing and making money off of business related ventures. I'm a 20 year old with only about 2000 dollars. I have some ideas on my own but what could I accomplish with 2 grand for making more money?
>>
>>1085280
>have access to internet
>use it to ask stupid questions on a Phillipino homosexual dating app
>>
>>1085280
Lonnie deals
>>
>>1085280
Invest in a good education and start making 2000 a week.
>>
>>1085305
I need money to get me through school. Two years of school so far
>>
File: image.gif (46 KB, 408x410) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
46 KB, 408x410
>>
>>1085280
>I want to get into investing and making money off of business related ventures. I'm a 20 year old with only about 2000 dollars.

Download RobinHood and invest in long term stocks with good dividend growth. You don't have enough to play with the big boys yet.

Or you could go blow it all on Forex trading with the tiny chance you'll get rich as shit quick as shit.
>>
>>1085280
B U Y E T H E R E U M
U
Y

E
T
H
E
R
E
U
Mate
>>
>>1085390
How long term is RobinHood? I know I don't have enough money to play with the big boys yet. That is why my goal right now is to save 20 grand so I can play with the big boys.What is the minimum I can expect to make after a year of investing with RobinHood?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.