[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Janet-Yellen-Jew3-660x330.jpg (36 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Janet-Yellen-Jew3-660x330.jpg
36 KB, 660x330
What's she going to say tomorrow guys?
Should I hop out of my short positions until it's over?

Predictions?

>thinking she won't order the FED into a new round of QE because God forbid we have a bear market.
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1 MB, 1366x2653) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1 MB, 1366x2653
>>1084931
i love the jew meme xDDDD
pls post more
>>
>>1084931
Most likely? Some new god-forsaken program to rob us and subsidize the banks an stock market. The public is beginning to figure out that they got the short end of the QE stick already, so they have to do something else.

Or they could go full madman and annouce QE infinity.
>>
>>1084931
They'll keep hiking. Yellen is a kek.
>>
File: It's A Hard Knock Life.png (44 KB, 833x886) Image search: [Google]
It's A Hard Knock Life.png
44 KB, 833x886
usa needs and will absolutely keep raising rates. otherwise all your pension funds are gone. they simple vanish with these rates. so yellen is pretty much the only one with a reasoning. europe is completely fucked with negative rates.
>>
>>1084952
this
fed funds rate is at 0.25%

we need to raise it to provide some yield to the bond market, since stocks are shitting themselves
>>
>>1084952

This here. And the economy is growing nicely. QE is essentially welfare for niggers.

If you can't make it without government cash you don't deserve to exist.
>>
>>1084931
They will do absolutely nothing.
Or... They'll raise rates. After all, they're data dependent, and everythings awesome according to their data (muh 4.9% unemployment) so either way, its probably going to be great for your shorts
>>
>>1084973
>provide some yield to the bond market, since stocks are shitting themselves

You financial goon. Stocks are shitting themselves because she raised rates
>>
>>1084975
>QE is essentially welfare for niggers.

Yeh because noggers are the ones holding onto the equities that qere artificially inflated , not old money and banksters

Damn /biz/ youre on a roll today
>>
>>1085029

Ugh... That's now how it works.

Corporations don't hold a lot of government debt, so how would a fractional increase in the cost of that debt influence anything?

Nigger, you best have some sound argument when you plant a one-liner shitpost like that with no further supporting details.
>>
>>1085029
No stocks are shitting themselves due to China pham
>>
>>1084931
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1084973

Except we have debt the size of GDP.

How many more bonds are sold before people lose faith in them?
>>
>>1085620

Not provable since their market is closed all week.

But when that shit opens it will look bad and be closed down everyday for going over their 10% drop in a day rate.

Can they default in the next two weeks?
>>
>>1084973
Federal funds rate is currently 0.25-0.50%

What will she do? There is no chance of a raise in February or March. The stock market is shitting those gains too quickly. She does not have the fortitude raise rates quickly.

What should she do? Rip the bandaid off. Raise rates to 1%. Let many of the loser companies fail. No bailouts. 1-2 years of pain in the USA (i.e. world). Then, hopefully we handle this economy better the next time around.
>>
>>1084937
Did it crash a bit during that time? Baby doesn't want to google
>>
>>1085035
Nigger it's not the rate on government bond, it's the rate at which banks can lend money from the central banks. Higher rates means less money available to fool around at the stock market for the banks. Less money in the market means lower price of the goods, in this case stocks, traded on this market.
Moneysupply to the stock markets has ballooned over the last years, whit this qe and zero percent rates. They are shitting themselves, because a gigantic bubble is going to pop, if the central banks withdraw moneysupply.
>>
>>1084931
another small increase in rates
>>
>>1084937
>meme
ok sure
>>
>>1085717
If that happens I will buy you a pizza.

Hope you're not hungry.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.