[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deutsche Bank Going Under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: DB CDS 2.8.png (183 KB, 1024x541) Image search: [Google]
DB CDS 2.8.png
183 KB, 1024x541
What the fuck is happening? Share values crashed 10% yesterday and it's continuing today. Is this the great depression 2.0 we've all been waiting for?
>>
>>1084772

http://www.ft.com/fastft/2016/02/08/down-down-down-go-german-bond-yields/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-09/deutsche-bank-selling-resumse-after-ceo-assures-risk-positions-rock-solid

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-idUSKCN0VI011

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-08/after-crashing-deutsche-bank-forced-issue-statement-defending-its-liquidity
>>
>>1084772

Commerzbank down 5.8% so far today
>>
>>1084772

Meanwhile ETH is up 16$ in 10 hours.

Why do people even bother investing in legacy corporations with all of their massive overhead, thousands of worthless employees just sucking the life and money out of an investment..
>>
>>1084789

Why bother investing in a currency that is not backed nor accepted by anyone, and is used nowhere apart from the basements of neckbeards?
>>
File: 1453949275215.jpg (60 KB, 648x580) Image search: [Google]
1453949275215.jpg
60 KB, 648x580
>>1084793

Because I just double my money in 3 days. While the rest of my portfolio sits there, rotting and decaying at 3% with my various bond funds being the best performers of the miserable lot.

Making 100% in 2 days is quite refreshing. I'm not going to find that growth anywhere.

If the technology delivers, it's going to be a real winner with commercial use.

Enjoy losing another 20% in the S&P500 over the next 5 months, BTW.
>>
>>1084797

You could also short the S&P500 and make the same if not more gains.
>>
>>1084772
>tech sector bubble popping
>china popping (just w8 till next week)
>euro banks dropping
>oil still probably overvalued

also what this fag says http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-02-09/david-stockman-markets-going-to-be-mauled-by-bear
>>
>>1084772
The EU is going to lead the world into the Freigeld monetary system.
>>
>>1085220
>Freigeld monetary system
someone was reading ZH I see
>>
>>1084803
holy shit, Stockman went full Peter Schiff there, in live Bloomberg.
nice
>>
>>1085229
Yes but I am a frequenter of, and believer in the Freegold idea that FOFOA has blogged about so much. He proposed that the Euro would essentially be used as a transactional scrip currency but that physical gold would take over the store of value function from that currency.
>>
>>1084803
>china popping
>next week

Where have you been the last few weeks?
>>
>>1085242
well I was just referring to the fact that they are having holiday now
>>
>>1085239
Hah! Fucking gold bugs keep dreaming about your shiny bits of metal.
>>
>>1085291
Do you really think the EU makes member states reserve large amounts of gold just as a "tradition" and that they're not going to use it to their advantage? You people are seriously stupid.
>>
>>1084803
>china popping (just w8 till next week
whats happening next week
>>
>>1084802
>short the S&P500
>gains

man that was funny
>>
>>1085322
Chinese new years vacation ends, and the traders return from their holidays.
>>
>>1085233
i know, i watched it live, it was awesome
>>
>>1084803
>wallstreet propagand-

shutitdown.jpg
>>
The Elephant In The Room: Deutsche Bank's $75 Trillion In Derivatives Is 20 Times Greater Than German GDP
>>
>>1085239
I am also an avid reader of FOFOA, but can't be bothered to sub to the speakeasy. His message is all available in the blog. It really is a whole other level of thought, isn't it?
>>
Uh, why is that graph upside down?
>>
>>1086567
>It really is a whole other level of thought, isn't it?

It is. I personally like silver and palladium better than gold but I mostly own gold just because that whole theory makes too much sense to ignore. You can even see how FOFOA's ideas are slowly playing out.

I tried to buy a subscription but it wasn't working.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.