[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya Economies and Stupid ppl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bubbling.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bubbling.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
Does anyone here play video games? Even just a little? If you have, you would notice the potential to make bigbuxBOII from stupid autistic 12 year olds and their moms credit cards. It makes me wonder why people don't take advantage of those gullible little retards and their irresponsible mothers.

I was thinking. Just a thought. Just looking at the situation. Given how susceptible the autistic gaming population is to hype, and the number of stupid purchases made, aren't they the ideal target for a pump and dump scheme? Misinformation can go a long way with these retards. I recall that not too long ago, in CSGO, there was a skin for a weapon. It wasn't a super high end skin, but as soon as some information got spread around, that it would soon be made "contraband" quality(meaning that it would no longer drop, and was only obtainable through trade), the price skyrocketed. I'm talking hundreds of dollars. Pretty soon though, people realized that it wouldn't be contraband, and the price fell. The reason people theorized it would be contrabanned, was because it used stolen artwork, which turned out to be a false claim, and the price subsequently fell. It just goes to show, that in the financially illiterate and immature community that is the gaming community, just a little suggestion can make massive waves. And someone could potentially profit from that.

That's all I was thinking. If you guys don't play video games and don't know how the steam market and trading works, this probably doesn't make any sense to you. In that case sorry.
>>
>>1082445
>suggesting a new idea that's been in the mainstream news for several years now

Yes OP, you are a fag.
>>
>>1082504
bro, wtf are you saying?

>>suggesting a new idea that's been in the mainstream news for several years now

That sentence is entirely contradictory. You dumbass: I never said that a pump and dump scheme is a new concept. You would think I know that if I literally am calling it by its name. I was saying that it has never been applied to the mentioned market. YOU are the fag.
>>
Possibly but how will you orchestrate it?
>>
>>1082527
i don't orchestrate anything
>>
>>1082547
so your point in creating this thread was...?
>>
>>1082445

> Taking advantage of stupid autistic 12 year olds and their moms credit cards

people are already doing this on a massive scale. it's called twitch.tv
>>
>>1082445
if you put half the work that it took to form that semi coherent paragraph into actual commerce you'd be doing ok
>>
>>1082445
your post makes it sound like you were the victim of that scam and now want to be on the other side of it.
>>
>>1082645
semi coherent? Learn to read.

>>1082707
Not sure how you came to that conclusion.
>>
bump4$
>>
Im extremely interested, i wonder what game youd do it with. The most autistic fanbase is minecraft
>>
>>1084296
minecraft doesn't have any tradable items. tf2 and csgo are good candidates. i was jsut posing an idea, i wasn't thinking of doing it.
>>
>>1082445
bumpwantskisn
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.