[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /biz/, /fit/ here Is this good business advice? https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Dear /biz/, /fit/ here

Is this good business advice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TkZ2Kwpjv8
>>
I'm suspicious of a bodybuilder with spiderweb tattoos myself.

Guy talks too much for me to watch the whole video, there a specific point you want our opinion on?
>>
>>1081653
tl;dr
>>
>>1081653

No, doing 8 scoops is not a legitimate business plan.
>>
>>1081653

I have watched plenty of Rich the Fucking Piano man.

He knows fitness and bodybuilding for sure.

But a lot of his life advice is caveman and stupid.

He has one video about not chasing girls that is totally retarded.

I would not take his financial advice.
>>
>>1082088
>not chasing girls
You mean don't bend of backwards for a girl and white knight hoping that she might grace you with her pussy? Sounds like good advice to me.
>>
>>1081653
My brotha Rich Punani!

As he once said in one of his videos, you should take everything he says with a grain of salt! He believes with firm conviction in all of his lifestyle choices and in a way that's something that contributes to his success.

Also he had great success in the stock market and made a fortune in real estate, some of it might be luck but nonetheless he has some talent for it, so look out for good tips from him xD
>>
>>1082088
his video about chasing girls was good advice though you retard

he said that you should build something like a buisness and not worry about chasing pussy
>>
>>1082452
Wow very good advice, I have an IQ of 70 and never thought of this before! Liked favorite and subscribed
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.