[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you investing in water /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 570x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 570x377
>as more and more shitskins and chinks populate and pollute the planet, drinking water is just going to become more valuable than gold or silver.
>mfw I'll become a billionaire by then
>>
>>1081611
The stuff from the toilet?
>>
you mean the stuff I shit into 2-3 times a day?
>>
>>1081616
>>1081628

That "stuff" you take for granted costs shit tons of money to purify and filter.
>>
>>1081640

But Brawndo has what plants crave
>>
>>1081642
OP does not understand
>>
>>1081611

>as more racial inferiors populate the planet
>not investing in firearms companies, which help to remove those people
Are you serious.
>>
>>1081628

What are you eating that makes you shit 2-3 times a day?
>>
>>1081650
Watch Idiocracy. A movie about a distant future where people are dumb as fuck und water their plants with soda drinks made by a company called Brawndo.
>>
>>1081611
not worth the space it takes, for what may only pay off in decades
>>
>>1081642
>>1081650
>>1081681

this isn't /b/ retards, we've all watched idiocracy, but now isn't the time for that. $$$
>>
>>1081611
exactly how are you investing in water?
>>
>>1081789

He's stockpiling cases of bottled water in his sauna.
>>
>>1081797
6.5/10, almost kek
>>
>>1081616
>>1081642
Kek

>>1081698
Shut up faggot, nobody on /b/ would get the joke because /b/ is a bunch of 12 year olds.
>>
>>1081611
>not investing in bottled oxygen

When the Chinese poison us all with their fart air I'll be a billionaire and all you plebs will be begging for my bottled oxygen.
>>
File: freelance.png (250 KB, 612x418) Image search: [Google]
freelance.png
250 KB, 612x418
Because I'm not literally a Bond Villain.
>>
>>1081611
"Investing" in water would just be buying utility stocks

they have good dividends but not much growth potential
>>
>>1081640

Step 1: Get Water
Step 2: Boil It

Muh water
>>
The guy from The Big Short who predicted the housing market crash of 2008 and shorted the market is currently buying up alot of water contracts and investing in water companies
>>
>>1082303

FYI, literally dozens of renowned economists publicly predicted the housing market crash. That guy just happened to be in a position to make money off it, while the others did their civil duties and attempted to warn the public of the inevitable implosion.

Just saying.
>>
Yeah, 40 years from now.
>>
Filtering devices are a better investment than drinking water.
>>
>>1081611
How the fuck does one even invest in water?
>>
>>1081616
Great movie
>>
>>1081611
It seems like a bad investment because it isn't just any old commodity. If there's one group that is likely to find their businesses nationalized and confiscated all over the world it is water barons. People act differently when they can't afford to access water than they do when they can't afford gas and whatnot.
>>
>>1081611
Water tends to get nationalized when it becomes valuable, usually right after people burn down a large portion of the countries police force while rioting.
>>
>>1081611
Here's some water ETFs:

PHO
CGW
PIO
FIW
>>
>>1082430
water utility stocks? i dunno
>>
Don't forget to diversity and invest in loos. They're gonna need something to poo in
>>
>>1081640

The planet does it constantly, for free. Set up a barrel.
>>
>>1081815
Reading comprehension of a hillbilly.
>>
File: image_96.jpg (64 KB, 522x499) Image search: [Google]
image_96.jpg
64 KB, 522x499
>>1081611
>2016
>still drinking the clear jew
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.