[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HI Any Day-traders here ? wanna get some tips from these guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: rodyklė.jpg (9 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
rodyklė.jpg
9 KB, 318x159
HI
Any Day-traders here ?
wanna get some tips from these guys.
>how much i need to start investing for day-trading
> i live in europe, so do i have to have atleast 25k $ for day-trading broker ? as i heard you have to have 25k $ in US to start day trading with good, fast brokers hgo can accept your orders in seconds
> is leverage 4x times your investment ?
where you trade
> NYSE, NASDAQ or else ? and why
>do you use some hotkeys to create orders fast or do you do it normaly ?
ps. anyone know ross cameron ? day trading dude. what are your opinions on him ?
>>
Papertrade with your starting amount on something like investopedia. Once you get used to losing all your imaginary money, you can move on to real money.
>>
File: 1451934446158.jpg (166 KB, 904x634) Image search: [Google]
1451934446158.jpg
166 KB, 904x634
>>1081562
>Once you get used to losing all your imaginary money, you can move on to real money

kek
>>
>>1081576
>All the jealous fatties and bitter manlets
>>
>how much i need to start investing for day-trading
Enough so a reasonable loss will not represent more than 1% of your capital. Use the StopATR indicator on the 5 minutes chart to estimate what a reasonable loss represents.

>i live in europe, so do i have to have atleast 25k $ for day-trading broker ? as i heard you have to have 25k $ in US to start day trading with good, fast brokers hgo can accept your orders in seconds
I have no idea. In Brazil you need like $25. Contact your broker.

>>do you use some hotkeys to create orders fast or do you do it normaly ?
Unnecessary. Use the 5 or 15 minutes charts. My strategy needs a 5m bar to close before I send a pending (buy/sell stop) order (Al Brooks), so it's pretty slow paced. Some days I take no trades at all. 1m is too fast for most beginners.
>>
File: Nathan1-1024x682.jpg (144 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Nathan1-1024x682.jpg
144 KB, 1024x682
>>1081559
>min bankroll
25k in the US.
>in europe
Not sure, ask your brokerage. Interactive Brokers is mine.

>4x leverage
Yes, Reg-T Margin.

>where do you trade
nasdaq, nyse. london soon.

>order hotkeys
i trade with algorithms so order submission and management is all automatic.

>ross cameron
everyone is a con artist. don't lean on personalities. just read everything you can get your hands on, keep a notebook, backtest every idea you can think of.

trading is just like any other skill, the only way to get better is study & practice.
>>
>>1081559

Why do you want to spend your days staring at charts slightly change direction when you could do something productive instead, and then use the money you make by being productive to make real investments?

You know, like a functional member of society, as opposed to a degenerate parasite.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.