[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AFFILIATE MARKETING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 28iz1hu.jpg (41 KB, 715x536) Image search: [Google]
28iz1hu.jpg
41 KB, 715x536
Has anyone on /biz/ had a success with this? I have a concept for a blog that I feel could be successful and I would like to get into working with affiliate programs.

Does anyone on /biz/ have experience working with these types of programs?
>>
They work well if you have a good program. My marketing is 85% affiliate.
>>
>>1080706
Can you recommend a way to get started, or a website that explains this thoroughly with a list of great programs?
>>
>>1080712
Heck yes. Check out affiliateWP for some basic info. I don't really have a opinion based research website. I built a plan then ran with it. Found out affiliate marketing could handle 80% of the work. Def check out affiliateWP
>>
>>1080712
If you got any questions just ask I will answer. Sorry for late reply. If you got a lot I can give a throwaway to you.
>>
File: welp.gif (113 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
welp.gif
113 KB, 480x270
>>1080703
>>1080706
>>1080712
>>1081341
nice ad.
>>
>>1081345
Then done use affiliateWP. I mean it's what I recommend then agian it's the only thing I have ever used. There are a lot that can compete and offer a lot of the same stuff. It is what I was recommended. Nobody else was answering so that's my opinion. And if your using Wordpress it is a great way to go.
>>
>>1080706
Easy member pro is another
>>
>>1081432
>>1081341
I'll have to check WP out!

Any hints on how to succeed or things to avoid?
>>
I tried affiliateWP. It's shit. Don't use it. It's a waist of time.
>>
>>1081773
Just make sure all your systems work. If your paying with PayPal, make sure our account is setup to handle that. I was using personal but it wouldn't let me make payments to affiliates until I had a business grade one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.