[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What got you richer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1000_dollar_bill-1995-.jpg (141 KB, 817x338) Image search: [Google]
1000_dollar_bill-1995-.jpg
141 KB, 817x338
Hi /biz/, tell me what event was life-changing in the way that it got you way richer. Could you reproduce it. Are you happier now?
>>
>>1080537
>Hi /biz/, tell me what event was life-changing in the way that it got you way richer

When I got a job.
>>
Started working

Started keeping a budget and stopped spending all money on shit at the gas station tier shit

Got rid of expensive vices.
>>
So there's no trick to get rich fast without working?
>>
>>1080574
Well... There is a few "tricks"...

You could either buy Ethereum or you can suck dick.

And now now I know what you're thinking - 'Suck dick? But isn't that work?'. Not quite. They say that "if you truly love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life." You know what to do OP.
>>
>>1080574
There is but they take more effort than finding a job and saving money.
>>
I got onboard the online poker train back when it was profitable. (Online poker is not profitable now - bots, eastern Euros kids, training sites: the games are dead) Followed a poster I admired on a StarCraft forum over.

Then I got on the Bitcoin train. A friend from poker talked me into buying some coins, back when they were 10 each. Obviously that is not repeatable either, the crypto train has long since left the station. You aren't going to make any money there, it's not a new enough market.

StarCraft --> Online Poker --> Crypto currency --> ???

So basically I am thinking I should get into the crypto community forum, make some friends, and ask what kind of new non-crpyto train is comming
>>
>>1080606
Yeah that's the stories I want to hear about! I thought some years ago about buying bitcoins but I was to much in smoking. Now I don't have so much things to spend on but I sometimes need small amounts of money to fix things up, to travel or to party.

>>1080590
I already thought about this but I'm no crackwhore and don't need money at the point I'd do this. Plus I have a girlfriend and she won't let me do this.
>>
>>1080597
I know, but the only jobs I find as a programmer are quite shitty in my place and they are too long contracts. I don't really need to be stuck in one place, I prefer to win some small amounts and then travel and come back and do this again. I think jobs can be quite emprisoning.
>>
File: wakemeup.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>1080537
An hero was the best thing ive ever done, im posting from the heavens
>>
>>1080644
Thanks contributing, what's up there?
>>
File: coldhill.jpg (68 KB, 631x781) Image search: [Google]
coldhill.jpg
68 KB, 631x781
>>1080657
Nothing but the worst things ive ever wanted, its weird, i thought heaven was supposed to be good.

Everything here seems to be the opposite of what i want need or choose, in every sense of the word, everything works out backwards.
>>
>>1080644
>>dead
>>still on 4chan

How hell?
>>
File: soonity.jpg (17 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
soonity.jpg
17 KB, 216x216
>>1080665
if i got that 666 i would swear im in hell
>>
File: behold a horse.jpg (33 KB, 303x333) Image search: [Google]
behold a horse.jpg
33 KB, 303x333
>>1080667
well this must be hell then
>>
Reading online finance blogs and realizing that I was wasting almost all of my money on worthless shit.

As soon as I stopped eating out every damned day, buying different cars every other year and going to the mall for no reason... the money just started to pile up on it's own.
>>
File: Gold_coin_icon.png (399 KB, 887x885) Image search: [Google]
Gold_coin_icon.png
399 KB, 887x885
>>1080678
let's begin so!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.