[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw solar activity affects trading volume in the stock market
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: S&P500_VS_SUNSPOTS.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S&P500_VS_SUNSPOTS.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>tfw solar activity affects trading volume in the stock market

how fucked are we this year /biz/?
>>
not nearly as fucked as your mom was when i dicked her in the asshole last night lmao faggot
>>
>>1080311
the rumors about your mother rob you of credibility, what do you have to say for yourself
>>
>>1080311
This is what happened when I put the frequency of fucking your mom over those two graphs... coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>1080386
Seems like OPs mother's sexual activity is directly linked to major economic events. Therefore we can safely conclude that by monitoring and regulating her mating patterns we can regulate the economy.
>>
>>1080440
Indeed, also her sexual activity is directly correlating with sunspot frequency...

OP does your mom ever go outside and stare at the sun? Is she repelled by moonlight? I think she might be possessed by some kind of sun demon. Wait a minute... Correlation between sunshine and sexual activity; sunshine *AND* sexual activity; "and" in german is "und"; sUN Demon; s UND emon; take away the "und" and you get semon which sounds like semen!! My god it all makes sense
>>
i love you guys
>>
>>1080311
Sounds like babby didn't take a stats course and doesn't know what correlation and causation mean
>>
>>1080386
Kekd
>>
>>1081719
So, building a giant electromagnet to fuck with the sun spots won't have an effect on trading volume?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.