[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Using a co-signer to apply for credit card with no credit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (31 KB, 634x560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 634x560
I have no credit history to speak of. My credit is so thin that my credit report is blank.
I applied for a store credit card today and was rejected. I'm looking into a secured card but I need the credit card for an immediate purchase and can't wait 2-3 weeks for a secured card to arrive. Otherwise it wouldn't be a problem.

What are my chances of being approved if I applied again on Saturday with a co-signer who has excellent credit?

I know store credit cards are shit but I need it for an immediate purchase. I make enough to make the payments in more than enough time.

Pic related I googled co signer the hedgehog.
>>
File: secure.png (7 KB, 222x273) Image search: [Google]
secure.png
7 KB, 222x273
>>1078340

First off even if you did manage to get a Secure Card, you wouldn't be able to just use credit.

I don't think you understand what a Secure Card is:

You - > put your own money -> into your own account, then spend it.

You're basically acting like you have a real credit card, showing the banks that you can handle credit.
In your situation, there's no point in getting one if you don't plan on increasing your credit.

This is coming from someone who had no credit 7 months ago, but now has a $5,000 spending limit.

I still use my Secure Card even though I don't need it anymore.
>>
Get one
>>
>>1078349
I do plan on increasing my credit, but right now I just need a store card for an immediate purchase.

What I'm really asking is what are my chances of being approved if I apply again with a co signer who has great credit.
>>
>>1078353

You'll be approved if he has good credit, no doubt.

But you sound like the type of guy that says "I'll pay you next week I promise". So I don't know who would dumb enough to sign with you.

Sounds like you're trying to buy someone a valentines gift

don't
>>
No one intelligent will ever cosign for you, not even your parents.
>>
>>1078357
>But you sound like the type of guy that says "I'll pay you next week I promise".

Yeah I know, but I'm really not. Never had any debts, always paid utilities on time. Only problem is I've never built any credit.
And the punctuation goes inside the quotes friend.

>sounds like you're trying to buy someone a valentines gift
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.