[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you hire someone to manage for you, if they seemed to not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: women-worker-2572792.jpg (145 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
women-worker-2572792.jpg
145 KB, 1300x957
Would you hire someone to manage for you, if they seemed to not give a crap and it's totally one sided. But they're pretty good and know they can do it? It is just frustrating how apathetic she comes off. Finding a new one might be a pain, going through the search again... and also there is the thing , does charisma really matter or I'm just being a baby... like everyone you hire is going to piss you off in one way or another
>>
>would you hire a manger with no charisma and was apathetic

No you fucking dunce.
>>
>>1077155
true but she already knows the whole drill, Im a bit lazy to go through the search again.
>>
>>1077155
and I also feel its pick your poison that no matter who I pick will piss me the hell off with some qualities that they lack.
>>
>>1077273
If it's your business you need to realise now that nobody is ever going to care about it as much as you do.
In my experience learning to let go and delegate is the biggest challenge when growing a business. I know people that have been waiting for "the right manager" to come along for 5 years. They complain about the state of applicants, the state of our education system, millennial mindsets and all that shit. They wont admit that its their refusal to let go that's the real obstacle.
>>
>>1077380
Damn that is like exactly what I'm dealing with. I made all those excuses the last two years, when all my people would piss me off for one reason or another. That is why I have arrived to this, 'fuck it' stage.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.