[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if the poor were elevated to middle class inflation would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
>if the poor were elevated to middle class inflation would skyrocket
>for money to have value there has to be a large working class
>there will never be a uptopian society

Why does it have to be like this
>>
File: 6846284865.jpg (13 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
6846284865.jpg
13 KB, 300x198
because replicators and warp drives dont exist
>>
Soon robots will take all jobs. Since germany is doing it first it means they will put all ai robot labour profits into welfare. Soon only the upper class will have too work.
>>
>>1075466

Not really true, there are plenty of more equal societies than the US, for example, and they're not bedeviled by runaway inflation, or even a higher rate of inflation.
>>
>>1075466
Look at the period between WWII and the 70s, shit was cash. Free floating fiat is a scam and its days are numbered.
>>
not a money smarty-pants but I'd say it's fundamentally because parents don't look after their kids. If you have kids and they need jobs to survive, you're contributing to the race to the bottom. Because they are borne into desperation, not opportunity.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.