[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could I sue this company? I have a close family member who is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1427959920214.png (48 KB, 383x385) Image search: [Google]
1427959920214.png
48 KB, 383x385
Could I sue this company? I have a close family member who is a lawyer. She funded a specific type of event for me a few months ago (she invested, i organized) , without getting too specific this other company was putting together a nearly identical event, very close to the date of mine. Theirs was first so Im not saying they copied me at all. But they told people on social media lies about my event to lure people to going to theirs instead. I've been getting bullied by them ever since and they talked a lot of shit. But I just want to know if I could sue them for this? I spent a lot on my event (not gonna say how much but it was well over 5k usd) and lost a bit of money afterwards (i made back about 80%) so I was thinking I could blame them for this. Might be a lot of drama but they stress me out a lot and I just want it to be over.
>>
Btw the close family member is one of my parents. They wont charge me
>>
>>1075178
If you can prove they harmed you but you're out what, roughly 1K? That's small claims territory. Put it this way, if you told Judge Judy your story and backed it up with printouts of their social media "lies" do you think she would side with you? If she sided with you how much do you think she'd award you? Then decide if it's worth it to go ahead.
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2 KB, 244x226
>>1075178
>not telling everyone on social media they are harassing you
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.