[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you get your biz cards, biz? Is Vistaprint's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1445397240694.jpg (170 KB, 1020x1557) Image search: [Google]
1445397240694.jpg
170 KB, 1020x1557
Where do you get your biz cards, biz?

Is Vistaprint's better quality ones not shit? I've seen the basic ones in person and they look like ass.

Moo.com looks great, esp because I don't want to put my logo on the card (not sure how long I'll keep it), but seems overpriced.
>>
i want to smell her shit hole.
>>
>>1074949
i want to taste it. she doesn't even have to wash it before. i'll just taste her ass sweat from wearing those tight pants all day i dont give a fuck. id let her smother me with that ass. id let her kill me with that ass. ill die with a rock hard cock i dont give a shit anymore.
>>
Get it designed or at least printed in China :) cheaply and high quality if u do it right

My card has a built in USB where I place all my catalogs so clients can open them :)

Vista print .. Lmfao ...
>>
>>1074748

Go to 2 or 3 local printers and shop around.

The problem with vistaprint is that you can't hold a demo in your hand before you order 1000 business cards.

With a local printer you can look at an example and make changes before ordering a bulk order.
>>
>>1074748
I had mine printed by overnightprints.com. this was mostly because I waited until the last minute before a trade show. But they still turned out really nice.
>>
>>1074748
more pics of her pls
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.