[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation is fleeting. Discipline is the only way to get anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1450891557161.png (361 KB, 471x389) Image search: [Google]
1450891557161.png
361 KB, 471x389
Motivation is fleeting.
Discipline is the only way to get anything done. Right?
>>
File: Cocaine_razor.jpg (11 KB, 190x244) Image search: [Google]
Cocaine_razor.jpg
11 KB, 190x244
All the cool kids are doing it

;)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>1073991
Am I cool?
>>
>>1073981
No drugs help
>>
>>1073981
/sci/entist here

Motivation drops off to stop you from wasting resources on an apparently unattainable or inequitable endeavour, however the neurological systems responsible for this response are rather dated and so if your rational analysis of the situation indicates that your endeavour is still worthwhile it is advisable to power through. Eventually, if you are correct, some tangible progress will present itself and the motivation shut-off will deactivate and your motivation will return.
If on the other hand you can't rationally justify your continued expenditure of effort/resources, it's best to cede to your baser instincts and cut your losses.
Keep in mind that the motivation shut-off mechanism is heavily geared to prevent you from sustaining losses in the short term and doesn't really give a shit about the long term.
>>
>>1073991
>>1073999
coke fucks up your nose and ganglia senpai
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.