[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this article is satire, but could I use these strateg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 830x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 830x476
I know this article is satire, but could I use these strategies to get rich like Trump?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-real-reason-donald-trump-is-rich-and-youre-not-2016-01-31
>>
>>1072433
Didnt even read the article but trump is fucking absurd. If I could get a "small loan" of a million dollars from my dad and then inherit his real estate empire when he dies im pretty sure I could manage to not fuck it up either
>>
>>1072440
>Didnt even read the article but trump is fucking absurd. If I could get a "small loan" of a million dollars from my dad and then inherit his real estate empire when he dies im pretty sure I could manage to not fuck it up either

Don't be so sure.
>>
Abuse other people's money and get rich yourself? Of course it works, just look at how many would vote for trump.

As long as you can live with destroying others lifes you can go for it.
>>
>>1072440
>I could manage to not fuck it up either
The bigger of a fish you are, the tastier you look for others - you'd get eaten alive
>>
The article is odd in that it starts off good then goes into being a home owner over renting. What?

For the first part, yes you can make a lot of money that way. I got a $8000 loan I invested in the stock market. Not saying how, but the details are complex to do things that way. Either way you can't do a lot of this, but it is a portion of the way to get rich.
>>
>>1072453
Big bank take little bank

Pops some x pills in my fish tank

Got dem sharks in Leann
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.