[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So It Begins. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016- 01-31/blo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
So It Begins.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-31/bloomberg-op-ed-calls-end-cash

This is exactly why Bitcoin's marketcap will reach the trillions over the next 10 years.
>>
>>1072168
>Bitcoin
That's a funny way of spelling ethereum.
>>
Ethereum is more than just a currency. It's a replacement for the entire financial services industry.
>>
>>1072168
Anyone surprised? Bitcoin was a Trojan horse for a FED controlled digital currency.

>>1072303
It won't be though. Think of ETH and Bitcoin as a way of them testing the ecosystem with real world data. I don't think that the FED is ready to announce that they have already developed their own blockchain. They need to slowly integrate it in and gauge the acceptance along the way. Bitcoin, ETH, and Ripple are just scapegoats that they can point to if anyone begins to suggest it was their goal all along to have a government controlled crypto. Do you really think that banks would hand over control to a decentralized technology?
>>
File: 1380908200984.jpg (56 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
1380908200984.jpg
56 KB, 350x420
>>1072457
>Bitcoin was a Trojan horse for a FED controlled digital currency.

when you say this I know you are an idiot and must be disregarded.
>>
>>1072469
It doesn't make a difference if you believe it or not. I don't gain anything by you agreeing with me. When it happens (which it will) you will attribute it to coincidence.
>>
>>1072469
I don't know that it's that structured, but the powers that be are deeply pragmatic. It doesn't matter who started bitcoin or who proliferated it or whatever, the bottom line is theyre another pawn on the chessboard.
>>
>>1072479
oh look, someone who has never seen how dysfunctional governmental agencies are and thinks they're going to somehow shit out a state of the art cryptocurrency that will replace all the others

you don't make a difference, bud. take a break from posting for a few hours or forever and go eat your tendies
>>
>>1072504

>dysfunctional governmental agencies are
Not as much as you would like to think.

>shit out a state of the art cryptocurrency that will replace all the others
You are under the false perception that they just recently began development of one. The NSA created modern day cryptography. They are the architects of every cryptographic system that is in modern day use. They also control the RSA which is the agency that decides which cryptographic standards will be used by banks, government agencies and financial businesses. The RSA flat out said that they do not have the wherewithal or intellectual resources needed to verify the NSA is acting above board. The NSA so far exceeds them in expertise that they need to collaborate with them and thus are by default introducing weaknesses in the encryption standards that the NSA can exploit. We just recently found out in 2013 that through BULLRUN, the NSA has cracked most of the encryption standards used in global commerce and banking systems. If there is a weakness in SHA-2 and elliptical curve cryptography (which Bitcoin is created on) you can be sure that the NSA was aware of it a long time ago. Cryptocurrencies are not a new concept. The concept has been floating around since at least the 80s, and the NSA has been developing one for a few decades now. Although the blockchain is fairly recent, the concept itself is not.

>http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
>>
>>1072533
sure sure....
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.