[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1453999869800.png (799 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1453999869800.png
799 KB, 2560x1440
Hello /biz/

I have seen a thread like that some time ago, but was too stupid to look at it.

What books do you reccomend to buy and read to start being rich?

I have already read Kiyosaki "Rich dad, poor dad" and I am amazed, want more.
>>
>>1068908
One book that helped me alot is "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess. It really helped out with my insider trading skillz.

But in all seriousness the only way to become wealthy is with hard work in a certain field of your choice. Books are completely useless and only serve to waste your time.
>>
>>1068908
try the self help area of your local bookstore, its where winners congregate!
>>
>>1068913
Actually Kiyosaki's book gave me some strenght and positive thinking, a desire to change, so do not think it was a waste of time.

>>1068914
WAT
>>
>>1068920
Hahaha. Well there are some diamonds in the rough I guess, I've never read any books that have me for the better. I just kinda, forced myself to work super hard, and got used to that. If you think you need a book to do well then maybe you do, but I find that forcing discipline works just as well.
>>
>>1068908
bump for books
>>
Regarding the preceding comments, OP was perhaps referring to books or suggestions that may help to develop one's own financial IQ.

In that case I think some recommendations would be more than appropriate, and I would likely be happy to see some of them.
>>
>>1069006
Yes, this is more likely what I wanted to say.

Some financial IQ, general economics, something for begginers or simple written.

I would like to enter stocks this year or start doing my own businees, but I lack informations.

Also, my budget is small, so I need as much info as possible, can;t make mistakes at first.
>>
>>1068908
Self-improvement books are only useful if you are a depressed faggot who can't get your ass off the couch.

If you really want to get rich I suggest you skip this bullshit and focus on economy books. That's where you will start to understand how the money grows and flows in the market.

Personally I have been reading some books about Austrian School of Economics and I consider it has been very insightful. And I'm pretty sure someone here will criticize me about it.
>>
>>1069012
>depressed faggot who can't get your ass off the couch

I am not. Plus amd do not like to waste time by sitting on the couch.

> focus on economy books

How can I do that if I am totally out of educaiton in that field. Isn't it like "take this C++ pro guide" for someone who has never worked with PC?
>>
>>1069012
I'm >>1069006 and personally thought of just technical books when seeing this thread; specifically, I would be more interested in some text to start understanding the stock market, even though I'm currently reading some Investopedia article. However, anything adequate to provide for a financial education is OK - you all should get an idea of what is being meant here.

As for self-help books, I almost have no clue from where you inferred it; perhaps you have been mislead from the thread cover?
>>
>>1069015
>>1069020
If you are completely clueless about economy you should start by watching the movies of We, The Economy. It is a set of short documentaries made for dummies.
wetheeconomy dot com

After you are done with the movies you can start your reading.
>>
Bamp for interest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.