[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: counting money.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
counting money.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
I want to get into collecting. What's the most profitable item to collect? Various coins? Bills? Postal marks?
What should one absolutely know before getting into collecting?
>>
>>1068853

I collect coins.

If you're collecting, it should be because you have tons of disposable income, and you like the stuff you collect, not because you want to make money off it

Although, for the record, mark cuban says he made all the money he used to start broadcast.com buying and selling rare stamps
>>
>>1068853
Loans
>>
>>1068853

> legos
> "special edition"
> "collector's edition"
> anything with limited production

Coins & stamps are your Beanie Babies; everyone is doing it.

That isn't to say it's not profitable, but only if you truly know what you're doing and what you're looking for.
>>
Buy large Sonic plushies, the cheap ones they sell at carny shoot-the-water-at-the-target booths wholesale and sell them on eBay. The bigger, the more they'll go for. Sonic collectors are a pretty easy demographic to target.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.