[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone read this? Is it worth the $$$? Can't find it in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images[1].jpg (124 KB, 704x1080) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
124 KB, 704x1080
Anyone read this? Is it worth the $$$?
Can't find it in any "libraries" and tempted to buy.
>>
>>1068218
Motley fool is clickbait garbage. And anything "for teens" is going to worthless
>>
>>1068243
bump
>>
>>1068218
Teens are never going to invest besides for the 1%
>>
>>1068218
As long as we're talking about books has anyone read The Big Short? Is that any good or is that just movie hype?
>>
Motley fool stopped being good a long time ago.

Now it's just liberal feel the bern cuck shit and click bait. They also scam three shit out of plebs with their stock pick shit

Go read three Bogleheads wiki and all of Bogle's books if you want a real investing book. Guaranteed your library has all of those.
>>
Why is libraries in quotes?
>>
>>1071785

Because it's some shitty torrent site(s) and not a real library
>>
>>1071788
Oh, I thought so.
You can just say torrent sites OP.

Or you could use an actual library.
>>
>Books "for teens"
>Ever being good

Just stick with the classics.

There's no shortcuts to good things in life tbqh senpai.
>>
>>1071736
>They also scam three shit out of plebs with their stock pick shit
This.

You know those "premium subscription" portfolios that always appear on their front page, making you think that they know the secret to beating the S&P 500? Here's the dirty little secret:

Motley Fool actually maintains about 400 different "premium" portfolios with all kinds of crazy mixes of bullshit random and programmatic picks. Out of those 400, they find the 5 or so that are currently outperforming the index, and they feature them on the front page. The other 395 loser portfolios are ignored and hidden, unless they happen to to break out due to dumb luck. So while they want you to think they have special stock picking skills, the truth is they have a worse track record than day traders.
>>
>>1068218
Here's the thing: all those "get rich" and "financial advice for xxx" books are the author's "get rich" scheme. If you buy it, you're the sucker.
>>
>>1071715
Saw it. Its the first media depiction I've seen that accurately shows what happened. Pretty good as a movie too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.