[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So much money, no idea what to do with it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: MONEY.jpg (6 KB, 183x163) Image search: [Google]
MONEY.jpg
6 KB, 183x163
I've now reached /biz/illionaire status. I make far, far more at my job than I spend. I live like a monk and don't want much beyond a video game now and then.

What can I spend all this money on /biz/?

Its not private island and yacht level, but its enough that I could stop working for years and be fine. In fact I tried to do just that but I made it less than a month before I'd gotten another job.
>>
Start a business and become your own boss you faggot.
>>
>>1067533
Philanthropy.

The people who think about philanthropy don't get to do it, the people who don't think about philanthropy get put in the position to do it. Funny how that works.
>>
>>1067533
Buy a geisha's contract and live out your days with a woman who can do all kinds of crazy shit.
>>
File: endlesscash.jpg (112 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
endlesscash.jpg
112 KB, 1600x1200
>>1067536

>Start a business

I already make enough and my job is easy senpai

>>1067540

>Philanthropy

I already give 20+% of my income

>>1067546

>Buy a geisha's contract

I'm celibate
>>
>>1067533
What do you do? Major?
>>
>>1067654

I work in IT, my major was Information Systems with a concentration in Database Administration
>>
>>1067546

How would one acquire a geisha's contract?
>>
>>1067567

Invest in opening a small orphanage or animal shelter. Hire someone trustworthy to run it and 3 or 4 people.

You've done good, it will consistently drain a portion of your money, and, if you choose the director well, very little of your time.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (19 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
19 KB, 250x235
>>1067764
Fucking this.

Do something that you think will make the world a better place.
Start small. And let it grow.
Or go experience the world for yourself. Its a big world out there. Its a wonderful place but can be harsh when you don't have the money. But you do have the money!
So just do something that won't make you end up with blood on your hands
>>
>>1067533
>>1067533
Invest you idiot.
How are you going to live the NEET life if you just hoard all the money then watch it disappear when you have no more come in?
>>
>>1068354
This.

/Biz/guy there are big problems in the world you need to fix. Helping the poor/fixing africa all kinds of junk.

You need a lot of money to do that so you should invest. Then go and buy out a small village and play real life age of empires.
>>
>>1067533
>What can I spend all this money on /biz/?
Whatever the fuck you want.
Don't let /biz/ be the ones to validate your decisions for you.

But if you insist on letting other people dictate your life then some hookers and blow wont do you wrong.
>>
>>1067533
Start family?
>>
>>1067533
Participate in charity, give me money for education, anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.