[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >check /biz/ from time to time >see a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: american_robin_6.jpg (43 KB, 425x395) Image search: [Google]
american_robin_6.jpg
43 KB, 425x395
>be me
>check /biz/ from time to time
>see a bunch of people bouncing on RobinHood's cock
>decide to look into it
>no margin
>no shares to short
>no options
>no futures
>no DRIPs
>have to wait 3-5 days after selling to use your money

Is /biz/ just a bunch of kids playing with their allowance money?
>>
No, 4chan's business board is basically the bilderberg group minus about 5 people.
>>
>>1067411
Yes. Its designed around turning idiot members of the public into idiot day traders. The makers fully understand that their clients don't have the liquidity or the resources of profesionals and are happy to ignore that. Its not really the fault of the users but that doesn't mean they won't have to live with the consequences. IMHO its more maliciously harmful then schilling cryptocoins.
>>
This whole board was designed as a containment board for shitcoin cryptocurrencies.

The fact that it's full of NEETs, wagecucks, and little kids, is just your typical board on 4chan.

I sure hope you guys don't come to this site for legitimate advice on literally anything related to anything.
>>
>>1067442
>not taking all advice but withl lots of salt.
>>
>>1067442
It used to be way better a while back.

Great advice and discussion used to be held all the time.

Instead of "Buy Doge/PND/Ethereum and suck dicks" people actually said common-sense but important shit like "Index funds and spend less than you earn".
>>
>>1067442
I don't honestly use 4chan to get any relevant info.

I'm here mostly to escape liberal media/reality .. plus there's a always a good post every once in a while.
>>
>>1067530

I used to write long ass posts about personal finance and investing. I even saved them so I could copy and paste them into future threads.

Slowly the retards took over and they didn't want to hear that shit.

They wanted penny stocks, leveraging 500k+ real estate with no income, and pump and dumps.

Then they start arguing with you because the advice goes against their preconceived notions of wolf on wall street

Now I just tell every dipshit to suck dick when he asks about what college major to choose
>>
>>1067587
Do you still have those or is it deleted?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.