[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i profit from this /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x1005) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x1005
How do i profit from this /biz/?
>>
Start a bank
>>
>>1066929
I just made thousands of dollars right when it happens and I posted it on the forex thread ;) I also trade forex exclusively to biz anons on 4chan hot me up [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x1136
>>1066929
I had closed a sell position on usd/jpy when I saw a signal candle in the 15 minute chart cuz market was prime for some good scalping then it happend huuuuge green boner! Raked in so much cash on so many accounts I'll be taking a lavish vacation In Hawaii for spring break on March 20th
>>
Japan continues to shoot themselves in the foot. They have a demand slump that's killing their economy, but all they can do is keep squeezing demand to subsidize supply.

There scary part is that it's happening here too and Japan is us in 5-10 years.
>>
>>1066941
The fuck is forex?
>>
>>1066942
Nice demo account, faggot.
>>
>>1066943
>Japan continues to shoot themselves in the foot. They have a demand slump that's killing their economy, but all they can do is keep squeezing demand to subsidize supply.

Welcome to the Hotel California* such a lovely place, (loss with out a trace), blow up in your face.

*Gubment malinvestment.
>>
>>1066943
>>1066963
This is going to keep going on in both Japan and the west as long as the cancerous meme of greedy poor people is allowed to persist. Right now we're stuck in a feedback loop where we have a demand slump that's hurting the economy, which is causing employers to cut back on wages and jobs, which is causing more demand slump when people can't buy goods in our consumer economy. The only way out is to break the cycle by giving regular people money. No amount of subsidizing big business and the banking industry through printing money will stimulate demand.
>inb4 /biz/ defends an economic disease
>>
>>1066971
Helicopter drops is one option. The other option is to cut income taxes and just let governments default.

If governments get BTFO the economy might hit the skids immediately, but we will recover once all that market distortion works its way out.

The final option is restructuring the debt but the creditors will need to bleed out (based on markets) before that happens.
>>
>>1066974
The Japanese government never needs to default. It's the issuer of Yen and can never default if it doesn't want to.

The answer is fiscal policy. They've tried decades of monetary policy to no avail. Radically lower taxes and increase government spending at the same time.
>>
File: japan-debt.png (49 KB, 400x237) Image search: [Google]
japan-debt.png
49 KB, 400x237
>>1066994
>They've tried decades of monetary policy to no avail. Radically lower taxes and increase government spending at the same time.
good idea mate
>>
>>1066994
>>They've tried decades of monetary policy to no avail. Radically lower taxes and increase government spending at the same time.

That's just not true at all. It's probability of default is now well north of 0.95.

The only question is how that default occurs. Technically, even restructuring the debt is a default.
>>
>>1067007
See also, Japan's QE: Bigger, Larger, Uncut.

The rate they've been monetizing "assets" relative to GDP they'll tap the asset markets entirely soon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.