[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just found out that the CEO and my superior are pretty high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Scientology_2460585b.jpg (57 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Scientology_2460585b.jpg
57 KB, 620x387
i just found out that the CEO and my superior are pretty high members for scientology.i have been in the company for half a year and for now they seem pretty nice. I get a decent salary and they dont push me or anything. Put I am worried about to be pulled in something sooner or later. anyone with similar experience?
>>
Subtly hint that you've also attained turbo thetan mind-moving powers and I bet your next raise will be huge
>>
>>1066037
>not wanting to network with literal billionaires
>>
>tfw went into the scientology center on the walk of fame

kek
>>
>>1066039

...and then you only have to give half of your yearly salary to the church
>>
>>1066037

>I am worried about to be pulled in something sooner or later

Don't talk about it.

If anyone above you starts dropping hints about it, act aloof.

These people are insane.

You don't want to mess with them.
>>
Blow up your office
>>
Read up on how they pull people in.

Scientology doesn't push anyone. They're nice happy well adjusted people right?
>>
>>1066037
I wouldn´t get involved in these satanic deathcults desu senpai
>>
>>1066037
Tbh I don´t think the people in it take it seriously. It must be a joke or something for gigantic tax evasion.
>>
GET OUT NOW
>>
Don't bring it up. If you do, you put them in a position where they either convert you or dump your dead body in the ocean.

Once you start getting hints that they're trying to brainwash you, make up a good excuse to quit

Protip: Make sure the excuse isn't something like: "I need to quit because I'm feeling overwhelmed in my life and need to find clarity"
>>
>>1066112
>mfw they know his address
>if he tries to quit they will kidnap him and imprison him at one of their off-the-grid scientology bases
>>
>>1066118

Good point.

I think his only way out would be to say he's quitting to chase his life-long dream of being a psychologist.

That should keep them away.
>>
>>1066037
I wouldn't talk about it with them. If you start to feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do then start applying elsewhere. You should probably start applying elsewhere anyway.

In the meantime just BE COOL.
>>
>>1066125
Shot on sight.
>>
>>1066112
Brainwashing makes it sound esoteric and subversive and shit.

Rather, it's common sense.

It's more like, making feel like you FINALLY belong. Like these people are the nicest people. So helpful. You've known them long enough to trust them. Who cares about that scientology shit? They never bring it up. Maybe the stories are exaggerated and it's okay, even if some of the beliefs are wack.

But at the lower levels, you aren't exposed to the wack. They keep drawing you in, until your mental filter isn't shocked by that shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.