[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to partner up with stores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: current funding.png (286 KB, 1077x551) Image search: [Google]
current funding.png
286 KB, 1077x551
So I've somehow managed to hit gold with a Kickstarter. I'm intending on turning this into a legitimate business, so I've got a question; how do you approach store chains to sell your product with them? I'm thinking things like Hot Topic or Think Geek or maybe even Barnes and Noble.
>>
Aren't there brokerage firms and conventions/expos for this?
>>
if that's your product just do the con circuit you'll get to travel the world make money and meet tons of furiends :3
>>
>>1063127
yiff in hell furshit
>>
holy shit, this is escaping my primary board?

you had best not go on 4chan too much with this you know

OP fyi, good work taking our advice and hiring an artist for the logo

A+ much better than what you had before

I wish you all the best in the world

also >>1063239 is 100% right. Cons will make you a ton of money with those
>>
Either cold call, trade conventions, or shark tank
>>
>>1063127
I don't think customers of think geek or barnes & noble are right for the product. This strikes me as something that is good when available online. And do note that I could go to amazon with your idea and some inventory and eat your lunch, so act fast.
>>
>>1063127
I find furfags to be generally degenerate. I don't get the culture.

However, I'll concede this is a pretty neat little business idea.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.