[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>recently sold my house >got about 30k after paying off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1453245107936.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453245107936.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>recently sold my house
>got about 30k after paying off debt and fees
>see all this ETH talk

I think I'm gonna do it
>>
I'm sure it's a wise investment OP, go for it.
>>
>>1062567
At this point, I hope you're real and I want you to do this.

>We're in the post dump comic relief phase now, I see. (This is the sixth time we've done this [Doge PND Monero Dark Shadow Ether] and we have become exceedingly efficient)
>>
>>1062567
Gr8 b8. Made my dick hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 480x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 480x597
>>1062567
You never know.... Depends if you have got balls of steel or not.
>>
>>1062567
Foolproof. Do it.
>>
>>1062598
The fuck is going on in that image
>>
>>1062810
he tried to prank her, but she pranked him back
>>
http://youtu.be/XLBjPj6ewsY

The hype train is only just beginning

Current market cap under $200 mil
>>
>>1062598
Sauce on video
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Don't be an idiot.
A diversified aggressive portfolio can return >10% a year on average with almost no risk compared to this shitty shit.
>>
>>1062846
U gonna trust this person who can't even post a picture the right way up or are u gonna buy that sweet SWEET ether?
>>
Put in 1k, why not? If it ever does as well as lite coin did you can buy a new house
>>
>>1062567
Please God no. Just short the market an wait 6 months and your 30k will be 60 and then you can put that down on a new house once the housing market crashes
>>
>>1062862
Or you could buy that internet hacker money and be minted from here on out
>>
>>1062594
Oh yeh. Dark and shadow. Forgot about them
>>
>>1062868
I hate this ethereum shit because some people realize its a meme but other people are gonna actually put their savings into it. Out of all the hundreds of shitcoins that exist, 1 (one) has gone to the moon. There's no (NO FUCKING) way to tell. It's literally just hitching tens of thousands of dollars to a tiny chance that this one will be different than every single one since bitcoin and not fade into oblivion in 8 mos
>>
>>1062887
It is different though.

You dont know enough about crypto to comment. You just admitted you dont have a clue.
>>
>>1062887
It's not just a coin. Do you even know what the Ethereum platform is capable of? I, for one, like Ethereum as an investment because I understand the value of the underlying technology and believe it to be of great, long term use to a number of individuals and businesses. Those are the qualities of a valuable asset. Using buzzwords in your 'argument' show a lack of understanding on the topic at hand.
>>
>>1062567
Can you explain, from A to Z, what is a block chain, how it works, and what features differentiate it from fiat currency?

If not, you should stay away from ETH.Wether you make money or not is besides the point. If you make money for the wrong reasons (putting your money in something you don't understand), you'll get bold, want to double up and end up losing it on some other thing two years down the road. If you lose your money, you won't be able to understand why you lost it, and won't even learn something for the cost of that $30,000.

FOMO. Fear Of Missing Out. That's what you have right now. You'd bet on something on the base of comments of people you don't know on an anonymous board, just to not miss the gravy train?

There's always opportunities to make money, provided you have the capital to exploit these opportunities. Said capital which you won't keep for long if you toss it into the wind because "some dudes on 4chan" told you to.

Slap your $30,000 in a moderate to aggressive diversified portfolio and in 7-10 years you'll have doubled your capital.
>>
>>1062963
Finally someone who makes sense.
>>
OP has the right idea
>>
>>1062840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3fWXA6d5k

Nick Szabo's (Satoshi Nakamoto) endorsement of Ethereum has 3.5k views. WHAT A JOKE

STRAP ON YER MOONBOOTS ETHERNAUTS. DAILY REMINDER THAT THE MASSES DON'T GET THEIR INSIDER SECRETS FROM CHINESE CARTOON IMAGEBOARDS
>>
>>1063480
This guy knows ;)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.