[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /biz/. I have an interview at a fast food place tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1406476240508.jpg (10 KB, 192x245) Image search: [Google]
1406476240508.jpg
10 KB, 192x245
Hi /biz/. I have an interview at a fast food place tomorrow. What are some effective buzzwords I can throw at the interviewer to win him/her over? Pic semi-related, never had a job interview before.
>>
>>1062280
>french fries
>order
>toilet brush
>yes sir
>dishes
>mayonnaise
>tomato

Need any more? I have lots more you can throw at him if you REALLY want to impress. You're welcome.
>>
Expert in synergistic integration at all levels of fast food preperation following iso9001 industry standards across multiple disciplines.
>>
>>1062300
no meme replies pls
>>
Respect - Look them in the eye when you say this.
Honesty - A proud yet sad look as you wonder why society doesn't do this more often.
Integrity - Solemn mainly but hold this one in reserve for if another buzzword doesn't go down right
Customer Loyalty - This a tricky one. If you want a managerial position smile like you just seen a butterfly in a ray of sunshine. For a lower position mime masturbating.
>>
>I need money
>nigga I'm broke
>I will clean the bathrooms
>I'm not totally incredibly racist
>I can speak English

If these don't work, find somewhere else.
>>
>>1062304
>anagram for RICH
>he's too retarded to put them in the right order

Have fun dealing with fucking mouthbreathers like this OP. The only people worse than fast food workers are the managers who take that shit seriously and pretend to enjoy shoveling slop to fat fucks all day and coming home smelling like greasy pig shit. I mean honesty and integrity and loyalty to make a burger, top fucking kek. Capitalism heralds the death of the human spirit for the proletariat
>>
>>1062302
Dude. If you got the interview and show up, you're pretty much in. You can be literally retarded and still get the job. Just smile and nod a lot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.