[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me put this business on blast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 300x303
I need some chan help. We are being kicked out of this Rv park in fucking Idaho right before I finish school, and I need help putting them on blast with awful Google reviews. For one, they have been peeping toms on my wife, and she has tried to report it to the manager and police but nothing happens, and also since we are young and don't go to bed at 8pm, we are too loud. Help me out ladies and gents. It's called "ambassador Rv resort" but really it's just king shit hole.
>>
>>1061651
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 600x652
>>1061651
Post pics of your wife and i might be able to help you. I work at yelp i have access to the back end of the site.
>>
>>1061651
Google search "rv park lawsuits"

Get some ideas, get paid.
>>
File: image.jpg (1022 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1022 KB, 3264x2448
>>1061660
>things that aren't true; the post
>>
>>1061651
Let me ask you this
Why do you think we give two shits about your problems
>>
>>1061651

Well.

It's an RV park. So not much you can do to lower the reputation of such an establishment. You might as well call a pig dirty.

If you believe the RV park owner has broken the law, or harassed you in some way then contact a local lawyer.
>>
>>1061651
Fuck off you worthless piece of trash

I hope your wife gets raped
>>
step 1. start rv
step 2. drive to different location
step 3. set up in new location
>>
>>1062737
My nigger detector just went off.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.