[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do NEETs support themselves with no income, job, or business?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1450058354991.png (400 KB, 450x720) Image search: [Google]
1450058354991.png
400 KB, 450x720
How do NEETs support themselves with no income, job, or business?

Serious question.
>>
99% Autismbux, 1% inheritance.
>>
NEET here. I WANT to work but unfortunately due to my lack of experience i'll never get a proper job. There is like no employer who wants to provide on the job training. They just expect you to have 5 years experience straight out of college and "superior leadership" skills or whatever. Also my social ineptness and autism prevents me from networking with people in general. Just stuck in a vicious circle and don't know what to do really other than help out with chores around the house and stuff...
>>
>>1059996

>Autismbux

SSI isn't enough for someone to live off, though.

At least not comfortably in America or (I would assume) most other Western countries.
>>
>>1060002
The fucking market place. You can hit it big with 100$ dollars.
>>
>>1060002
apart from all the bullshit you just spew, would you mind replying to OP's question? I'm interested too
>>
I don't have Autism, but I do have Bipolar II and receive the same benefit.

3 people in my household receive government benefits and one works part time. The other is in highschool.

We get by by pooling our money together. Our fortnightly income is like $2100 combined.
>>
Bad families/friends that enable them.
Faking disabilities for SSI.
inheritance of some sort.

Went to college with a kid who basically lived off student loans for four years. Put in the bare minimum. He moved back in with his mother after graduation and has over 60K in student loan debt.
>>
>>1060005

Not in a city it isnt, but SSI can give you a comfy living in the middle of nowhere. My sister in-law's rent is 230 a month for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house on 2 achers of land.

She also lives 3 hours away from the closest McDonalds though, and the nearest gas station is a good 40 minute drive
>>
>>1059993

I work 4 months, then take 12 off with the money I've saved.

not sure if count as NEET but that's what I do
>>
Prostitution. I've never had sex with a woman, but I let old men have sex with me for a lot of money. Completely worth it desu, a lot of them PAY ME to suck my dick. I just close my eyes and think about money.
>>
Most are supported by their parents, some (mostly non-US ones) get disability or other entitlements. There's a few with an inheritance or something.

It my parents for me. My dad especially has no fucks to give, and just seems happy to have company, and on-premises tech support. Not every boomer is eager to boot their kids out the day they graduate high school.
>>
>>1060068
Where is this? I'm in the middle of nowhere, like 50 miles from Canada in North Dakota, and I'm still only 50 miles from the nearest McDonalds. Hard to imagine a more remote place than this lol
>>
>>1060358
You need to read "7 Miles a Second". You sound just like the guy in that graphic novel.
>>
>>1059993
Here in Germany the state will provide you with a 400 sq ft apartment in the city of your choice and >400€/month on top of that. No questions asked.
You simply fill out a form and send it over to your local welfare office. Such is life in a "welfare state" (wording taken straight from the German constitution).
Those people that actually work pay around 30-40% in taxes but who cares about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 640x423
>>1060002
I was in your position. Every Fall, retailers hire thousands of seasonal employees for the Back Friday - Christmas shopping season. Look at Amazon, Kohl's, Walmart, etc., find a "fulfillment center" in your area. All you do is open/pack/stack boxes.

I went to a mass-hiring day they advertised in the newspaper. I went from application, to interview (it was like one question), to offer, to mouth swab drug screening in 1 hour. If you have a pulse, you get hired. I'm pretty sure they hire ex-cons, druggies, NEETs, grandmas, stay-at-home moms, you name it. There are no social skills or dress code required because you're not facing the customer.

If you demonstrate a modicum of work ethic and attendance, you'll be put on a VIP list to be hired back for the next season, or you may even be offered to stay on part-time, which could lead to full-time.

They were having such problems finding people this year that they offered a perfect attendance incentive, extra money for every hour worked that week. They offered even more incentive after Black Friday because they STILL didn't have enough people showing up. I kept requesting the maximum amount of hours from my supervisor and grossed $1500 from a 72-hour week. For those 4 weeks I had no life and was pretty much just coming home to sleep.

The only bad thing is that your feet will hurt as you adjust to standing all day (wear comfortable shoes / insoles), it's boring as fuck, and you leave work every day tired as fuck. I was always covered in cardboard shavings and pieces of tape. But I have the advantage over the rest of the Amerilards because I like to stay in shape and eat healthy while they all smoke and do heroin.
>>
File: 4WxsJ9i.jpg (76 KB, 850x664) Image search: [Google]
4WxsJ9i.jpg
76 KB, 850x664
I have an idea to charge $10/hour for people to talk to me. I'm a cute 2D anime girl and can provide fun and interesting conversation! But I don't know how to do it. I'm not very smart.
>>
>>1060054

You're family needs to be culled
>>
>>1060005
Ssi plus family is nice but the life is shit.
>>
I get some money from a few regular old guys who just want me to come and lounge around their house all day whilst naked. I just read and make tea and stuff and they gawk. My mom supports me otherwise, the money just goes to video games, online subscriptions, and a book here and there.

No gay stuff though.
>>
>>1060648
How did you get started doing this?
>>
File: 0.jpg (23 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
23 KB, 500x364
>there are multiple male prostitutes lurking on /biz/

Wonderful. I am now shorting every position /biz/ advertises.
>>
>>1060054
what in the fuck is a fortnight
>>
>>1060703
Two weeks
>>
>>1060659

A friend introduced me because he had too much demand for his services. Come to think of it, I have no idea how he started. Now I have my own guys (he didn't like how little they paid but it's fine for me.) They're well into retirement age and are legit members of the community with their own families. Two are widowers and one was divorced later in life, after the children started their own families.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.