[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a NEET, I want to get out of this shitty lifestyle and make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: muripo_neet.jpg (38 KB, 798x350) Image search: [Google]
muripo_neet.jpg
38 KB, 798x350
As a NEET, I want to get out of this shitty lifestyle and make myself feel like I'm worth more than the burden I put on my parents. I have a high school degree, but I don't have a fuckin clue where to start to get my shit straight. I don't wanna invest in ethereum, I just wanna get out on my own. Please help me you lovely /biz/realites
>>
>>1058682
well how much are you looking to make?
>>
>>1058682
Start by getting a job. Any job.

You can't go from Worthless parasite who wakes up at 3pm everyday to eat tendies and play LoL/WoW -> bigshot earning $100k+/yr with an amazing gf and 3 children
>>
>>1058709
is 25k/yr to start unrealistic?

>>1058711
I understand what you're saying, its not like I'm planning to wake up tomorrow and be a billionaire. After I get a job, then what? I don't wanna get caught in a rut working fast food or something and have no chance to progress in life
>>
Easy suck 25k dicks for 1 dollar each, you'll make it in no time
>>
>>1058714
>After I get a job, then what? I don't wanna get caught in a rut working fast food or something and have no chance to progress in life

Then you begin. Get into a gym to get in shape(you're probably out of shape if you're a NEET)

Look at getting into School if that's a possibility, etc etc.

Look for jobs WHILE working a job. That way if something better pops up you can get it, if not you're still getting experience and money.
>>
>>1058714

You don't want to work fast food? That's a step up from where you are right now. You are at the lowest rung possible. If you were sucking dicks for cash right now, you'd actually have an income.
>>
veteran NEET here I have spent 5 long years searching for a solution
so far I've come to the following conclusions:

>learn bushcraft and become a mountain man
>become a novel writer (not recommended)
>become a trap and start camwhoring
>commit suicide

whatever you do not listen to the fags that tell you to learn how to program, it requires work ethic that most NEET's do not have. The same with indie game development, unless you really want to make a game and not do it for the money.
>>
>>1058719
>Look for jobs WHILE working a job.
Don't employers frown on job hoppers?

>>1058735
Y-you too
>>
>>1058774
>Don't employers frown on job hoppers?

Who cares? you're working a low-tier job, you want the best pay you can.

A golden rule is always be looking for a job and interviewing. Even when you're employed.
>>
>>1058735
and this is as opposed to writing a good novel, which is something that just anyone and their grandma can do?
I'm really surprised how common this point of view is, seeing as something like half the people that have gotten a decent chunk into a novel and most of them are absolute shit.
>>
>>1058682
Do landscaping and tree work. You get to work outside instead of being stuck indoors and get you'll get good exercise which will make you feel good about yourself and there's lots of work available.
>>
>>1059565
I suppose that would work, but lots of the workers I see are hispanic and I don't speak any spanish
>>
>>1058682
Oh would you look at that.
A NEET wants to stop being a NEET
What happened? I thought the NEET life was superior to our 'wageslave' lives.
>>
>>1059684
Wut? Its my first time to this board
>>
>>1058774
They frown a lot more on NEETs with no work history
>>
>>1058682
lie on your resume and get a top tier job (for a neet) like I did.

I went from 60-100$ per week (part time, 1 or 2 days a week at a cinema, 4-5 hour shifts) to making 16$ an hour

even receptionists make good money

just make sure you can bs your way through the interviews and job. Or just keep hopping up to the next job like me once they figure out you suck
>>
>>1058682
Get drivers license
Then apply for any shit job
Learn that talking to boss's and other people is easy and how to do it
Then go get a better job and stick with it and rake in the $$$
>>
Invest $400 in ETH it will go up you will make money.
>>
No.1061116 your right how do you go about investing in ETH tho seems kind of hard.
>>
I dont understand ETH dont get me wrong i wont to invest but like wtf??
>>
What on earth can you actually buy with ETH??? plus its a bitch just to buy it. I want to buy in still because it will go up clearly everyone is talking about it. I wonder how many people want to jump on the pump and how many actually think this will take off.
>>
[spoiler] I am a NEET because I have an irrational fear of getting scammed. ANd all the fast food places are taken by Mexicans.[/spoiler]
>>
And the NEET continues to post. News flash. You will never progress on life. You can't post on here for weeks on end making help threads. You have no ambition. You will die a burden to somebody
>>
>>1059699
Spoiler alert. It's not
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.